PDA

View Full Version : He got away with this?

Neil
10-Dec-2010, 12:35 PM
Don't bother with the article to start with, just watch the video at the bottom!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336796/Diplomats-son-Mohammed-Abou-Sabaa-battered-labrador-puppy-CCTV.html

bassman
10-Dec-2010, 12:52 PM
Wow neil. Thanks for bringing my spirits down this morning.

What a piece of shit. I don't think he deserves jail time. I think a group of men need to track him down into a corner and beat the shit out of him until he's hospitalized....

shootemindehead
10-Dec-2010, 12:53 PM
On a labrador? The nicest tempered dog on the planet.

What a c*nt.

Neil
10-Dec-2010, 01:08 PM
Wonder if he still qualifies for his flock of virgins when he goes to heaven?

Trancelikestate
10-Dec-2010, 02:04 PM
Yeah, i was having a pretty good morning till you started this thread. :p It's not only obvious that people who need to hurt animals to make themselves feel better are totally wacked, but animals (especially dogs) are loyal and sweet. It's my personal opinion that it should carry a punishment stiffer than if you did it to a human.

AcesandEights
10-Dec-2010, 02:56 PM
I couldn't watch the whole thing. Heartbreaking and maddening.

krakenslayer
10-Dec-2010, 05:26 PM
Yeah, i was having a pretty good morning till you started this thread. :p It's not only obvious that people who need to hurt animals to make themselves feel better are totally wacked, but animals (especially dogs) are loyal and sweet. It's my personal opinion that it should carry a punishment stiffer than if you did it to a human.

What about people who do it for a living?

Trancelikestate
10-Dec-2010, 05:54 PM
hurt animals, or humans? I don't recall any professions that pay for the abuse of dogs. :p

AcesandEights
10-Dec-2010, 06:24 PM
hurt animals, or humans? I don't recall any professions that pay for the abuse of dogs. :p

http://vinteeage.com/product-images/it-s-a-trap-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-snorg-tees-snorg-tees.gif

A peta trap!

krakenslayer
10-Dec-2010, 07:39 PM
No, Peta are a bunch of hypocrites.

I've simply spent a lot of time recently thinking about the inconsistency of most people's views regarding animal cruelty. They get all riled up over a beaten dog, but don't care about pigs being hung upside down with their throats slit or male chicks being dumped alive into mincers.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling anyone out or anything. I'm guilty too; I'm not even vegetarian. I do find it a bit of an ethical quagmire though, and I'm never really sure how to feel about such issues.

AcesandEights
10-Dec-2010, 07:45 PM
We had a similar discussion on this topic some months ago.

krakenslayer
10-Dec-2010, 07:58 PM
Yep. And Day took place years before Land, Fran says "Stephen", and Cooper was wrong. Any questions? :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
11-Dec-2010, 04:18 PM
I didn't watch the video, i read the article and after reading it, seeing him, then the dog after recovery it made me sick to my stomach... if I watch the video i may be tempted to fly over there and kick his ass... I have no tolerance for animal cruelty... cats dogs, any animal period.

I wish the puppy was over here I would adopt her in a heartbeat.