PDA

View Full Version : This could be cool...

Tied2thetracks
17-Jun-2006, 09:05 AM
...good chance it will be hollywood slop.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15004

Story about the aftermath of the plauge of zombies.

Danny
17-Jun-2006, 09:23 PM
to qoute jerry jackson :

"thats rate gud, lolzords":lol:

Pushead Jim
18-Jun-2006, 03:58 AM
( at risk of offending the die hards) could this be any worse than land of the dead? you got to figure it would have a bigger budget and more "star power" then that steamy pile.of course Brad pitt has only ever done two good movies,12 monkeys and fight club so i guess they could f#ck it up.:confused:

Danny
18-Jun-2006, 04:26 AM
cough-interview with a vampire-cough:D

Tullaryx
19-Jun-2006, 02:37 PM
I highly doubt that Brad Pitt will be starring in the film itself if it ever gets made. Like most A-list celebrities nowadays they have their own production companies that help fully finance smaller films or help finance larger ones. I think people don't give Pitt enough credit as a Hollywood power-player. He probably knows him being in the film itself would be too much of a distraction since he's hardly a posterboy for horror films. If the film does get made it will probably be budgeted slightly higher than LOTD with a cast of mostly unknown actors, or those who usually only get supporting roles.

bassman
19-Jun-2006, 03:04 PM
cough-interview with a vampire-cough:D

cough-"Snatch", "Seven", "True Romance", "Sleepers", and even the first "Ocean's Eleven" was decent-cough

:p

Danny
20-Jun-2006, 08:52 AM
word bitch seven like a mutha!:lol: