PDA

View Full Version : The 3rd Birthday: Parasite Eve Reborn !!

darth los
13-Dec-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I couldn't believe it either when I read it.

I remember PE being one of the better survival horror bandwagon gamesof the 90's. RE is what they were all trying to be of course.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/113/1139918p1.html

:cool:

AcesandEights
13-Dec-2010, 08:23 PM
I remember PE being one of the better survival horror bandwagon gamesof the 90's.

That's how I always think of it, as well. Bandwagon, but well enough done.

Danny
13-Dec-2010, 08:26 PM
Not heard of it yet? shit son this is old news, it was originally going to be a japan only mobile game years ago its been kind of in development hell. Its apparently nothing like the first two so im not exactly enthused for a cancelled mobile port spin off.

darth los
13-Dec-2010, 08:31 PM
Not heard of it yet? shit son this is old news, it was originally going to be a japan only mobile game years ago its been kind of in development hell. Its apparently nothing like the first two so im not exactly enthused for a cancelled mobile port spin off.

Well, I'm excited for any game on this genre.

There aren't enough quality projects that see the light of day such as alan wake.

Yet, we have more shooters and rpg's than a person with a life could ever play.:rolleyes:

Nothing like the other 2? perhaps that's a good thing. Releasing it on smart phone is one thing. However, imo, when releasing a retail game they can't be straying too far.

Or perhaps they can, who knows? The games came out in the 90's and most gamers under the age of 21 couldn't tell you what the hell a parasite eve is! :lol:

So they could make it like katamari damacy and most wouldn't know the difference.

:cool:

MikePizzoff
13-Dec-2010, 08:34 PM
Damn it, it's only for PSP. I got all excited for nothing.