Danny
29-Dec-2010, 02:14 PM
Sorcery!

bassman
29-Dec-2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/swyu035327yu.gif

blind2d
29-Dec-2010, 02:29 PM
Oddly enough, I saw this video last night, about 12 hours ago... truly something... there's a liiiiittle foam there, though... still very cool.
OOoohhh... ahahaaaahhh... now if only they could do it with rum... - Murdoc

LouCipherr
29-Dec-2010, 02:33 PM
On the companies website Bottom's Up Beer (http://www.bottomsupbeer.com/) they show someone filling 44 beers in 60 seconds. That's a hell of a lot faster than the traditional way to fill 'em from a tap!

Less time standing at the bar waiting for the bartender who can't pour a beer without a ton of head/foam, which is always a good thing, is it not? :D

blind2d
29-Dec-2010, 02:37 PM
Oh wow, that's amazing!
I guess... I wouldn't know... I don't drink socially... cool, though, as I've said.
Rum! Now that's a MAN's drink! - Murdoc

LouCipherr
29-Dec-2010, 03:01 PM
Oh wow, that's amazing!
I guess... I wouldn't know... I don't drink socially... cool, though, as I've said.
Rum! Now that's a MAN's drink! - Murdoc

"But why is the rum gone?" :D

bassman
29-Dec-2010, 03:03 PM
Whiskey is a man's drink. what what?

MinionZombie
29-Dec-2010, 05:57 PM
Sorcery!

I was going to say the same thing.

Possibly also a heathenistic dose of unnatural pint provision, too ... ... what's wrong with tilting the pint glass as you pour it?

What's most annoying though is when it gets filled just a touch too much and the remnants go all over the side of the glass. I can't be doing with having Strongbow all over my hand, what-what! :D

blind2d
29-Dec-2010, 06:19 PM

Because I nicked it, didn't I? wawawawaaaa! - Murdoc
ZZZZTT!!! ZZzzzZZTT!! - Cyborg Noodle
Oi, you can just shut up and get more, alright? I tell you... sometimes I regret building her... - Murdoc

MikePizzoff
29-Dec-2010, 07:32 PM
Whoa...

I can't figure out how the hell that stuff doesn't spill out the bottom?!?! Sure, there's probably a flap but wouldn't you think it'd still let some liquid out???

bassman
29-Dec-2010, 07:35 PM
I can't figure out how the hell that stuff doesn't spill out the bottom?!?! Sure, there's probably a flap but wouldn't you think it'd still let some liquid out???

Considering how much is spilled in bars and stadiums when there are NO holes in the bottom....does it really matter?:p

MikePizzoff
29-Dec-2010, 07:40 PM
Considering how much is spilled in bars and stadiums when there are NO holes in the bottom....does it really matter?:p

Haha, good call. BUT, if I'm paying seven fucking dollars for a beer, I want every last drop!

LouCipherr
29-Dec-2010, 07:52 PM
Whoa...

Take a really close look at the cups. It looks like there's a red "cap" or valve of some sort on the bottom of each of them. I'm assuming that's what opens when you press it onto the machine, and when you lift it off, it seals right back up.

Pretty interesting design. My question is, how much more expensive are the special cups you have to buy for this thing?? :D

It's certainly a time saver at a minimum.

Danny
29-Dec-2010, 08:02 PM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/1288465082129.jpg

krakenslayer
29-Dec-2010, 08:54 PM
wiu_IX14wLI

When I grow up I want to be that man. :stunned:

dmbfanintn
07-Jan-2011, 06:10 PM
Thats pretty cool, but for me the one thing that sticks out is the beer server keeps grabbing the cups around the top rim, where you drink from, WITH NO GLOVES....

OMG Barf!! That is so disgusting! If I where buying that beer, I would tell the server, dont touch the rim of my cup with your filthy dickbeaters!!!!!

blind2d
07-Jan-2011, 06:38 PM
Don't worry about that, the alcohol will sanitize it for you.

Tricky
07-Jan-2011, 07:19 PM
Witchcraft! I think all bars should have them, nothing gets on my tits more than waiting 20 minutes at the bar every time I want another drink on a night out!