PDA

View Full Version : Zombies are everywhere!

mnwjm1981
03-Jan-2011, 08:13 PM
THERE'S ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!!

That got your attention, didn't it? Now that is has, why not read my latest blog, this time with a short story that I've just written for submission to a competition, about ... yes, you've guessed it, zombies!

Feedback is, as always, welcome :-)
http://vikingbay.blogspot.com/2011/01/something-bit-different.html

Yojimbo
06-Jan-2011, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the boards.

You might get a better response from folks if you take the time to participate on the boards rather than just using the boards to promote your blog- I noticed that this is your second post here and both posts are plugging your blog. While this is understandable, given that the members here share interests similar to your own, I think that if you take the time to treat the members here as more than simply your target consumer demographic that you will find that the folks here are among the coolest zombie fans you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. Likely you will have a lot to add to the group. Cheers!

mnwjm1981
10-Jan-2011, 05:34 PM
I take your point - and I do agree that there's probably the coolest bunch around on here :-)

I've been popping in and out over the last few days, although commenting on anything is different - you guys are so well-established, I want to get the lay of the land first! I hope that I'm able to fit in more as time goes on, although I'm loving watching the threads develop!