PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy's music made me do it!

Mike70
05-Jan-2011, 03:19 PM
or so says a guy arrested for DUI on christmas eve.

Ohio Man Claims Ozzy's Music Drove Him To DUI
Man Also Faces Unrelated Charges In Break-In

CLEVELAND -- A suspected drunken driver who blames his arrest on Ozzy Osbourne and his music is awaiting arraignment in Ohio.

William Liston of Aurora was arrested Christmas Eve in suburban Cleveland, and he told officers, "Ozzy Osbourne and his music made me do it."

Liston is to appear in court Tuesday on a charge of operating a vehicle while impaired.

In an unrelated case, the 33-year-old Liston pleaded not guilty Thursday in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court in a November break-in at a suburban Solon medical office. He was released on bond.

Liston could not be reached for comment Thursday. Calls to his home went unanswered.

this is one of those stories that just make you go, "ok. whatever."

bassman
05-Jan-2011, 03:45 PM
And Barry White is responsible for the conception of his child...

blind2d
05-Jan-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah, this is just silly.

darth los
05-Jan-2011, 04:52 PM

Sho you right. ;)

http://s.play.me/p/cspv/00-09-22-20-00-AudioPreview-Cover-JPEG256x256/barry-white/sho-you-right-(remix).jpg?ts=1232514835

:cool:

Danny
05-Jan-2011, 06:19 PM
i can understand being drunk and thinking of the 'evil meed'yuh' controlling him but ozzy? really?!?

Has ozzy osbourne been considered a bad influence since like the late 80's?

BillyRay
05-Jan-2011, 07:14 PM
Has ozzy osbourne been considered a bad influence since like the late 80's?

Oh, yeah, his music caused me to kill myself.

(I got better)

Legion2213
05-Jan-2011, 07:19 PM
Did Ozzy make him a brainless dickhead as well?

What a tool.

Mike70
06-Jan-2011, 02:56 PM

:lol:

that was not what i was expecting. that one is going in the data banks for future reference.

hellsing's comment just made me think of something: you never hear people going "buck owens made me rob & kill" or "lawrence welk is responsible for me running over 27 senior citizens while in a drunken stupor."