PDA

View Full Version : is this new .....

general tbag
19-Jun-2006, 05:25 AM
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/userpics//zombiesposter.jpg

just wondering if this been posted yet. seems kinda interesting.

Moon Knight
19-Jun-2006, 06:38 AM
I have seen that before, not sure where, but I have seen that poster before, the real question should be, if it will ever come out and will it be any good?

deadwrtr
19-Jun-2006, 12:02 PM
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/userpics//zombiesposter.jpg

just wondering if this been posted yet. seems kinda interesting.

I'd heard that Tobe Hooper was dropping the project, but it was picked up by someone else.

I know this has been posted before... not sure who started the thread.

bassman
19-Jun-2006, 12:15 PM
I read an article a while back saying that the film was in Post Production, but Tobe Hooper had nothing to do with it. For whatever reasons, Hooper dropped out of the production in the early stages. Supposedly, the film was then helmed by J.S. Cardone("The Forsaken") and the Gierasch/Anderson script was totally dropped.

As for the release date and such.....no one knows.

Source (http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=3791)

I'm quite fond of that poster, though:D

EvilNed
19-Jun-2006, 07:03 PM
That poster not only looks great, but it promises nothing apart from mindless zombie action. Which is what I LOVE!

I mean, look at it. It's old, it's tarnished, it's depraved. There are staggering zombies in the background, with a small child zombie in the forgeround standing in the most classic zombie pose you could ever find. There's a single word spread across the poster. ZOMBIES. That's all it has, and that's all it promises. We're not going to feed you some bull****, we're just going to give you cool zombies.

Man, ****, crap. This poster makes we wet my pants!

Mike70
20-Jun-2006, 12:00 AM
the title of this film is no longer zombies. it has been changed to "the children." i don't believe that this is a remake of the 1980 crapfest of the same name (which i am not proud to say that i have on video) but a movie that revolves around children who were buried alive in a mine.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470000

Danny
20-Jun-2006, 08:46 AM
sounds like its changed into a huanting scenario, still be good though m.knight shamalan perhaps?.
id seen the poster over a year ago on allthingszombie.com, but since someone with the same isp as me (curse you aol!) got banned or somethin' i cant visit it unless i download firefox for that alone.

very cool poster though as im sure you all agree.

MinionZombie
20-Jun-2006, 11:02 AM
Hooper's dropped it? Damn, how can that bloke manage to drop so many balls when he's essentially make fudge all of any worth? lol. Hopefully it'll still turn out good, but I duno, I'm expecting crap, especially with a dud name like that.

Maitreya
20-Jun-2006, 07:04 PM
the title of this film is no longer zombies. it has been changed to "the children."

Well that sucks.... There's nothing like simplistic names to get people all riled up about movies...

I mean, look at Snakes On a Plane.

chukrok
20-Jun-2006, 11:44 PM
I thought that this morphed into Tobe Hooper's Mortuary, which was utter crap. It was a Sci-Fi Channel premiere. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Danny
21-Jun-2006, 12:04 AM
Well that sucks.... There's nothing like simplistic names to get people all riled up about movies...

YES, PREACH ON MAN!, PREACH ON!

bassman
21-Jun-2006, 12:07 PM

How is "Snakes on a Plane" a simplistic title? I mean....it doesn't have all this anticipation building up for it because it's title is simple. It's what the title suggests that is building it up.

Maitreya
24-Jun-2006, 09:31 AM
How is "Snakes on a Plane" a simplistic title? I mean....it doesn't have all this anticipation building up for it because it's title is simple. It's what the title suggests that is building it up.

Because it really gets right to the point. It isn't something like, "Flight of Fear" or "Assassin of the Shadows" it simply says what the movie plans to enact, what the entire point of the movie is "Snakes on a Plane" (which by the way, has become important enough for Hot Topic to have a shirt for it apparently).

I love it. (by the way if this doesn't make sense, i nym defense I am in fact drunk, but correcng as many grammtical erros as I can):D