PDA

View Full Version : mail theft

acealive1
06-Jan-2011, 07:54 PM
has anyone ever had a package left at their door they ordered,but when they get home its not there? just asking because it just happenned to me

BillyRay
06-Jan-2011, 08:01 PM
No, but just today I was in Toledo, saw a package by some guy's door, and took it.

Dropped it off somewhere in Maryland...

LouCipherr
06-Jan-2011, 08:02 PM
has anyone ever had a package left at their door they ordered,but when they get home its not there? just asking because it just happenned to me

Sort of, but not exactly. I had something shipped to me via UPS - when I checked the tracking number a few days later, it said "DELIVERED" but there was no package on my doorstep. I called UPS, they said "well, it's marked as delivered, so we don't know what to say" - well, turns out, the next day the driver came by and had the package and dropped it off. I think the dipshit just didn't want to drop it off that day and marked it as "delivered" so he could go home, then return the next day to drop it off. From what I understand, UPS workers aren't supposed to return back to the office 'till everything in their vehicle has been delivered.

Was your package being delivered by FedEx/UPS or one of those outfits? Or the US Postal Service?

bassman
06-Jan-2011, 08:26 PM
No, but just today I was in Toledo, saw a package by some guy's door, and took it.

Dropped it off somewhere in Maryland...

:lol: Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Never had one of mine taken, but it certainly happens. And I think you should move, ace. Bad shit be hap'nin round yo place!:lol:

Trin
06-Jan-2011, 08:49 PM
Did you order a drunk lady in a car to do some yard farming? Cause maybe it just arrived a couple days early in the middle of the night.

acealive1
06-Jan-2011, 09:32 PM
Sort of, but not exactly. I had something shipped to me via UPS - when I checked the tracking number a few days later, it said "DELIVERED" but there was no package on my doorstep. I called UPS, they said "well, it's marked as delivered, so we don't know what to say" - well, turns out, the next day the driver came by and had the package and dropped it off. I think the dipshit just didn't want to drop it off that day and marked it as "delivered" so he could go home, then return the next day to drop it off. From what I understand, UPS workers aren't supposed to return back to the office 'till everything in their vehicle has been delivered.

Was your package being delivered by FedEx/UPS or one of those outfits? Or the US Postal Service?

UPS which i hate. they never let u know how theyre shipping til its already in motion. i'd prefer us mail any day

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

:lol: Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Never had one of mine taken, but it certainly happens. And I think you should move, ace. Bad shit be hap'nin round yo place!:lol:

where do u suggest i go? back to l.a. ? to atlanta? PFFFT

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

update..... the STUPID lady across the hall comes out of her place and knocks on my door.....funny. i knocked on BOTH of yours like a half hour earlier and got no answer.

Tricky
06-Jan-2011, 09:38 PM
UK couriers refuse to leave stuff on the doorstep for that exact reason nowadays, they wont even leave stuff in the garage or porch if you gave them special instructions to do so either! They just card it if your not in, basically a note to say that they tried to deliver but you weren't in, and that you can either call them to rearrange a delivery for a time when you'll be in, or you can drive out to their depot (usually a windswept industrial estate in the middle of nowhere about 40 miles away) to collect it yourself. UPS are gash though, they do operate in the UK too, but I prefer TNT or DHL