View Full Version : Moronocaust

MikePizzoff
18-Jan-2011, 05:02 PM
Moronocaust is a mockumentary series I've been working on. Here's episode 1. I finished editing episode 2 last night - I'll post it in here within the next week, if anybody likes this one.

Watch it in HD!

BcqOs96De9s

bassman
18-Jan-2011, 05:15 PM
:lol:

Made me laugh several times, dude. In particular The "Tulsa" picture, the "solo careers", Jeff's response, and i'm not sure exactly why but I thought your "flip a coin....cause that's what they do in football" was hilarious. I'm not even sure if you meant that as a joke, but the delivery was priceless....

MikePizzoff
18-Jan-2011, 05:19 PM
Ah, I'm glad you liked it! Thanks!

The football coin thing was a schtick in an older short movie I had made where I played basically the same character. The other dudes involved in this loved it so much they wanted me to re-use it. However, it was much better in the original short film - as there were other characters responding to how asinine it was for me to think flipping a coin between three people was a good idea.

bassman
18-Jan-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I got the three people part of the joke, but the delivery of the line was just perfect. Can't explain it...

One thing I forgot...was the fly real? It sounds silly, but something about it seemed strange...

MikePizzoff
18-Jan-2011, 05:27 PM
Haha! The fly was indeed real! It was super annoying when we were filming, but in hindsight I'm glad it was there; it adds to the element of how shitty of a living situation these guys have (notice beer cans piled up/scattered around in multiple shots). You're not the first person to ask me if it was real, either.