PDA

View Full Version : Caption This Photo: Part Deux

LouCipherr
19-Jan-2011, 12:55 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Caption%20This%20Pic/Mule_in_hole.jpg

I realize this one is a bit too easy, but aside from the obvious one, caption this pic! :D

---------- Post added 19-Jan-2011 at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 18-Jan-2011 at 01:44 PM ----------

Oh c'mon guys, this one is ripe for the picking.

Here's a few:

"Asshole" redefinied.

This is your ass, and *this* is a hole in the ground…

Is that a donkey in your ass hole?

North Korea finally unveils it’s advanced nuclear warhead delivery system.

:D

bassman
19-Jan-2011, 01:16 PM
Donkey rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.

LouCipherr
19-Jan-2011, 01:54 PM

:lol:

Zing!

Here's a few more:

The democrats claim that there is no hole in their latest senate reform bill.

Evidently Democrats blaming the free speech of the people for the shooting of a Congresswoman and labeling it extreme and racist didn’t endear them to the public.

:elol:

Trin
19-Jan-2011, 02:12 PM
That's awesome.

"Upon lowering rescuers to the bottom of the well the townspeople were once again reminded that little Timmy was in fact a donkey."

LouCipherr
19-Jan-2011, 02:42 PM
:lol:

Y'know, I know there's a Shrek joke in this pic somewhere, I just can't pick it out......yet.

Here's one that just came to me:

“And in other news…Wikileaks ‘Ass’ange soon to be out of solitary confinement” :D

Mike70
19-Jan-2011, 04:50 PM
"fuck you, my name's not timmy. now get that fucking rope."

MinionZombie
19-Jan-2011, 05:45 PM
Ah man, "asshole" has been taken already? That's my entire schtick out the window, then! :p

"Discovered: Winnie The Pooh's punishment chamber!" :evil:

Mu'fuckin' Pooh's all strolling around all mafia-style, and this is what he does when Eeyore fucks up one of his tasks. :sneaky:

LouCipherr
19-Jan-2011, 06:45 PM
Ah man, "asshole" has been taken already? That's my entire schtick out the window, then! :p

Dude, I left this pic up for 24 hours before I pulled out the "asshole" card, but none of you fuckers posted it, so I did. :elol: :D

"Discovered: Winnie The Pooh's punishment chamber!" :evil:

HAH! Good one!

Mu'fuckin' Pooh's all strolling around all mafia-style, and this is what he does when Eeyore fucks up one of his tasks. :sneaky:

I thought sticking a nail up his arse with his tail attached was what "The Pooh" did when Eeyore fucked up, but apparently his punishments are a bit more harsh than I imagined. :lol:

Rancid Carcass
21-Jan-2011, 12:08 PM
It was at this point the director decided that using donkeys to stage a reconstruction of the chilean miners rescue really was a bad idea after all...

LouCipherr
21-Jan-2011, 12:56 PM
It was at this point the director decided that using donkeys to stage a reconstruction of the chilean miners rescue really was a bad idea after all...

:lol: :lol:

Good one, RC!

"Is it ‘a hole in one’, or ‘one in a hole’?"

"And up from the depths of hell comes a new democrat politician."

blind2d
21-Jan-2011, 02:37 PM
"The well's dry right now, and since the barn burned down last summer, it's the only place we could keep little Samuel. Hell of a job gettin' the bugger out, though."

Mitchified
22-Jan-2011, 06:16 PM
Eeyore: New home didn't work. Guess I'd better just go cut myself instead.

or alternately

Shit happens when insults become literal.

SymphonicX
23-Jan-2011, 01:47 PM
This Donkey looks like your mum.