PDA

View Full Version : an instant classic...

Mike70
19-Jan-2011, 02:30 PM
this story is both disgusting and funny. it revolves around a woman, a real swamp jackal at that, who threatened to kill two men because they wouldn't perform oral sex on her. the reason for their refusal? her horrid vaginal odors.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

the world is just full of classy winners isn't it?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/west-virginia/woman-utters-line-never-previously-recorded-police-report

bassman
19-Jan-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm glad I didn't eat breakfast. If I had, it would've been thrown up all over my keyboard when I saw the picture attached to that story.

If someone tells you your privates smell so bad that you can't receive oral.....it's time to reevaluate your personal hygiene.

thxleo
19-Jan-2011, 03:26 PM
Mike, thank you for that story. I enjoyed the hell out of that.

Neil
19-Jan-2011, 04:19 PM
“Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

That quote needs to be in a film somewhere! Tarantino could get one of his characters to come out with that!

MikePizzoff
20-Jan-2011, 04:51 PM
Wow, she looks and acts like she's a member of the White family.

MinionZombie
20-Jan-2011, 05:53 PM
“Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

That quote needs to be in a film somewhere! Tarantino could get one of his characters to come out with that!

It does sound like a Tarantino line.

Unfortunately it wasn't in one of his flicks, and was instead a part of reality ... and good god ... just reading about it made me queasy. :hurl: