PDA

View Full Version : OK! What wrong things have you put in the wrong place?

Neil
30-Jan-2011, 08:13 AM
How many of you have for example sprayed hair spray under you arms?

Once, I was getting some breakfast, and realised I'd fill my mug with cornflakes!

My mother sprayed Pledge (a wood/surface cleaner) into her hair once. She'd left it in her bedroom by accident on her dressing table.

And the worse one was when my sister picked up her tube of eye medication and put some of it into her eye, only to realise she'd picked up one of her childrens veruca (acid) stuff! :eek:

bassman
30-Jan-2011, 12:51 PM
I've got a big problem with putting things from the fridge into the cabinets/cupboard and vice versa. We'll often find milk in the cupboard or chips in the fridge. That kind of thing. :lol:

JDFP
30-Jan-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm not going to lie -- when I read the subject to this I had a very dirty thought. And I'm not the only one here either.

I don't know if this is strange or not, but anything I ever eat that's chocolate (from Hershey's dark chocolate bars, mmmmm....drooling, to ANYTHING chocolate) I always put it in the freezer for a day or two first so it gets absolutely rock hard. I think chocolate is much more yummy this way. My neighbors in the apartment beside me always put their liquor in the freezer too -- I don't know if that's common or not as I don't ever drink liquor, but I find it entertaining.

j.p.

krakenslayer
30-Jan-2011, 04:36 PM
I emptied an ashtray into my former flatmate's milk once.

But that doesn't count because I was drunk and did it on purpose.

I hope he enjoyed his cornflakes the next morning. ;)

AcesandEights
30-Jan-2011, 05:12 PM
I was drunk, tired and sun-wasted down Yucatan way and started brushing my teeth with sunscreen two winters back. That was the trip that resulted in me honestly believing I just may have been patient 0 for the swine flu in the US.

blind2d
30-Jan-2011, 09:18 PM
I usually stop before I get there, but... yeah, I often try to put the milk in the dishwasher after using it on my cereal... not a morning person, me.

rongravy
30-Jan-2011, 09:24 PM
I once used toothpaste, accidentally, instead of jock itch cream. Dunno what I was thinking.

GRMonLI
01-Feb-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm not going to lie -- when I read the subject to this I had a very dirty thought. And I'm not the only one here either.

I don't know if this is strange or not, but anything I ever eat that's chocolate (from Hershey's dark chocolate bars, mmmmm....drooling, to ANYTHING chocolate) I always put it in the freezer for a day or two first so it gets absolutely rock hard. I think chocolate is much more yummy this way. My neighbors in the apartment beside me always put their liquor in the freezer too -- I don't know if that's common or not as I don't ever drink liquor, but I find it entertaining.

j.p.

Frozen chocolate (any kind) is really great!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I once used toothpaste, accidentally, instead of jock itch cream. Dunno what I was thinking.

Bet your jock had a great smile after that!!!!!

DjfunkmasterG
02-Feb-2011, 02:46 PM

Just think, the next chick who blew ya at least had a fresh minty taste. LMAO!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Man, I don't even know where to begin... I have probably done the milk in cabinets thing, chips in fridge... no doubt.

However I remember the worst was putting my keys in the cats litter box, I mean I just threw them in there without even thinking about it.

GRMonLI
02-Feb-2011, 03:14 PM
[/COLOR]Man, I don't even know where to begin... I have probably done the milk in cabinets thing, chips in fridge... no doubt.

However I remember the worst was putting my keys in the cats litter box, I mean I just threw them in there without even thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT has to be the worst!!! LOL I am glad our cat box has a top on it...at least if I threw them in they would bounce off!!!!!

SymphonicX
02-Feb-2011, 05:47 PM
OK I got one...

Once when I was pretty...shall we say...mashed....I was at home alone, needed a piss. So I walked into my kitchen, unzipped my flies and aimed myself at the bin before realising that A) the bin is not a place to piss, and B) said bin is in front of a massive window and door that overlooks about 5 back gardens.

Luckily, I did stop myself before it was too late.

JDFP
02-Feb-2011, 05:54 PM
OK I got one...

Once when I was pretty...shall we say...mashed....I was at home alone, needed a piss. So I walked into my kitchen, unzipped my flies and aimed myself at the bin before realising that A) the bin is not a place to piss, and B) said bin is in front of a massive window and door that overlooks about 5 back gardens.

Luckily, I did stop myself before it was too late.

Me thinks we should have a thread on: "Most Unusual Place You've Ever Had a Pee" being sober or not so sober is up to the individual.

j.p.

bassman
02-Feb-2011, 06:31 PM
Me thinks we should have a thread on: "Most Unusual Place You've Ever Had a Pee" being sober or not so sober is up to the individual.

I sometimes have a sleep walking problem. One time I got up, stood at the corner of the bed(sober as a priest on sunday, mind you), pissed all over it, and laid back down. No recollection of it at all. Needless to say, the wife was angry with me. :lol:

JDFP
02-Feb-2011, 06:58 PM
I sometimes have a sleep walking problem. One time I got up, stood at the corner of the bed(sober as a priest on sunday, mind you), pissed all over it, and laid back down. No recollection of it at all. Needless to say, the wife was angry with me. :lol:

Bass, that's when you look at her square in the face as seriously as possible and say:

"But, honey, in my dream I was a fire-fighter and my quick reaction to putting out the fire saved your life!" as you're staring at her daring her to reproach you on such a valiant thing you've done.

:D:p

j.p.

Publius
10-Feb-2011, 10:11 AM
My neighbors in the apartment beside me always put their liquor in the freezer too -- I don't know if that's common or not as I don't ever drink liquor, but I find it entertaining.

j.p.

It's not that uncommon, particularly with vodka. It makes sense if you like your liquor chilled, because then you either don't need ice, or if you do pour it "on the rocks" the ice won't melt as quickly and dilute the liquor. In some places it's common to just keep your bottle of vodka outside in the snow in the winter. The practice is the source of an urban legend (or "rural legend" maybe) about some Russians in Siberia or something who leave their vodka outside when it gets a bit colder then they anticipated. A guy takes a big fast swig from the bottle and dies when the supercooled alcohol freezes the tissues in his throat on contact. Probably unlikely to ever actually happen unless you have certain medical conditions.

Neil
10-Feb-2011, 11:57 AM
LOL! And I bet she never brings that story up!

Trin
17-Feb-2011, 02:09 PM
Frozen chocolate rocks. It's the only way to eat a snickers or a reeses.

I put a pan of steamed white rice into the deep freeze instead of the fridge. Have you ever frozen rice? It gets rock hard and sharp as little razors. I had to chip at it to get a bowl of it the next day.

AcesandEights
17-Feb-2011, 03:16 PM
I put a pan of steamed white rice into the deep freeze instead of the fridge. Have you ever frozen rice? It gets rock hard and sharp as little razors.

I bet! Like little spears. And yet rice based mochi 'dough' is a great exterior for ice cream and has an awesome consistency:

http://www.kimonobox.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/mochi.jpg

Tricky
22-Feb-2011, 06:50 PM
I got shaving foam in my eye at the weekend and I'm telling you dudes, it hurt like an absolute bee-atch!I fell asleep drunk at my friends flat after a night out, so they covered me in loo paper & shaving foam, I woke up all disorientated & rubbed my eyes, massive error! I was flushing it out for about an hour & looked like The Terminator with one bright red eye!

bassman
22-Feb-2011, 06:52 PM
Ouch. Must've been menthol shaving cream?

Tricky
22-Feb-2011, 07:12 PM
It was the stuff with an aftershave type smell to it so will have had alcohol etc in, big ouch!

Mr. Clean
18-Mar-2011, 08:56 PM
Fill'd the dog's bowl outside with food and water one morning and then grabbed the cat and threw his ass outside to go eat and went back to bed. Then woke up minutes later pissed off because the dog was whinning and wouldn't shut up. So, I'm like wtf. I just put your ass outside to eat. How'd you get back in? I go to investigate and the cat is sitting patiently in front of the door wanting to come back in while the dog is still in her crate upset that the cat might be getting her food.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Also, shortly after I had moved. I left work to go home and drove to my old apartment.