04-Feb-2011, 12:13 PM
_h3bhobQdr8

LouCipherr
04-Feb-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow, that's gonna leave a mark! :lol:

bassman
04-Feb-2011, 03:00 PM
Ouch.

This was one of the related videos. I was in tears laughing at this one...

sL7nGiMeK3c

Good form. :lol:

Neil
04-Feb-2011, 03:12 PM
^^ 10/10 for commitment at least! She held that position all the way down! Indian bloke in the first video was doing every thing he could to recover!

LouCipherr
04-Feb-2011, 04:47 PM
This was one of the related videos. I was in tears laughing at this one...

Good form. :lol:

:stunned:

Wow, just... wow. You know that had to hurt something fierce when she hit the water!

blind2d
04-Feb-2011, 06:20 PM
...which is why I stay further away from bodies of water than a normal house cat...
Reminds me of Sammy Baca in "Prevent This Tragedy".
What, you don't watch skateboard videos? Weak, dude... I'm telling you, it was big... similar form, but not as bad.

Tricky
04-Feb-2011, 06:42 PM
Ever seen that video where the teenager jumps off a sea wall but clips the concrete at the bottom, then is shown in hospital later with his face split in half? I dont know if its authentic or a viral, but either way its grim :hurl:

MikePizzoff
04-Feb-2011, 07:50 PM
...which is why I stay further away from bodies of water than a normal house cat...
Reminds me of Sammy Baca in "Prevent This Tragedy".
What, you don't watch skateboard videos? Weak, dude... I'm telling you, it was big... similar form, but not as bad.

That Sammy Baca section is pretty sweet. The cliff he dives off is big, but the fisheye makes it look way bigger than it really is.

blind2d
04-Feb-2011, 07:54 PM
High-five, MikeP!!
I think it's the same cliff as Roberto Aleman in 'Goin' Bananas'... maybe not, but 'tis a similar feat.
I just love skaters like Sammy, man... true shred. Thrasher for life.
Yeah, fish-eye... good explanation of it by Colt Cannon in the after-credits section of 'It's Time'.
God, I need to stop watching so many skate vids... I'm such a nerd...