PDA

View Full Version : Terminator getting "reboot"

SymphonicX
18-Feb-2011, 01:13 PM
Sounds like they're planning on doing away with Terminator 3 and Salvation by adding new strands of films to whatever happened post "Judgment day"

According to Sky Movies that is...

http://movies.sky.com/terminator-to-reboot-again

Let the "ho humming" begin....

bassman
18-Feb-2011, 01:21 PM
I had read yesterday that Universal just wants to pick up where Salvation left off. And what about the CGI film we heard about a few years back? Either way....it's probably time to just let it die.

Let's just hope they don't try to squeeze Arnold in there now that he's acting again...

SymphonicX
18-Feb-2011, 04:15 PM
with each passing day I get more offended at the additions to this series which should have ended rightfully with Judgment Day....

Danny
18-Feb-2011, 04:23 PM
Honestly? i dont care. i just dont care anymore. Im kind of done with the terminator. there will never be a flick as good as terminator 2 in the franchise, there just wont be. it was a perfect storm. I have no doubt humanity would win against skynet in the end, what do i need to watch more of the same for.

Honestly i would rather have a new film from the matrix, star wars or ghostbusters than terminator.

bassman
18-Feb-2011, 04:27 PM
ghostbusters

Bill Murray just recently got the finished script. If he approves...it's happening. We'll see...

Mitchified
18-Feb-2011, 04:27 PM
with each passing day I get more offended at the additions to this series which should have ended rightfully with Judgment Day....

Completely agree when it comes to the movies. However, if we're talking the entire franchise, I thought that the Sarah Connor Chronicles was fantastic. It might just have been the best show on television when it was canceled at the end of its second season.

Danny
18-Feb-2011, 04:48 PM
Bill Murray just recently got the finished script. If he approves...it's happening. We'll see...

honestly ghostbusters the videogame has left me with a hankering. Honestly i'd love an hour per week series of the training a new generation.

Like extreme ghostubsters minus the disney for kids attitude.

blind2d
18-Feb-2011, 05:10 PM
Yeah, that would be great... but yeah, Terminator's over. The TV series WAS pretty good (from the little I saw of it), but the more recent films... yeah, no...
Ho-hum!

shootemindehead
18-Feb-2011, 05:10 PM
First 'Terminator'? great. Everything else, bollocks.

Like Helsing, I just couldn't care less.

ProfessorChaos
18-Feb-2011, 05:28 PM
First 'Terminator'? great. Everything else, bollocks.
my thoughts exactly.

blind2d
18-Feb-2011, 06:21 PM
At first I was like, "What? That old CG-animated show from my childhood?" And then I realized, no. Just Terminator. *sigh*