PDA

View Full Version : Face Off zombie episode

thxleo
24-Feb-2011, 03:15 AM
I don't know if anyone here is watching the Face Off show on SyFy, but the next episode airing Wednesday, March 2 at 10pm will be about zombies. The guest judge will be Greg Nicotero, in case anyone might want to check it out.

blind2d
24-Feb-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks Leo. I'm watching that show, yep. Looks good, man. I'll catch it for sure, thanks for reminding me. You see the Invent-a-horror-movie-villain one? Some pretty good stuff there.

AcesandEights
24-Feb-2011, 05:56 PM
I haven't bother to watch this, but I do think of TranceLikeState every time I see a commercial for the show.

Thanks for the heads up, as I've been wondering if/when they'd get around to a zombie show.

bassman
24-Feb-2011, 05:59 PM
Hven't seen the show, but the ads for it run every commercial break it seems. The blue faced woman with yellow eyes freaks me out. :lol:

I'll have to look out for it. Especially the one with Nicotero.

Gryphon
25-Feb-2011, 10:02 AM
I've been watching it :) Looking forward to the zombie one. The melted lighthouse keeper from the last one was very zombie-esque ;)

tkane18
27-Feb-2011, 09:14 PM
I've been watching it too. When they showed a clip for the next episode, I let out a "Yeah baby!"

rongravy
28-Feb-2011, 12:16 AM
Guess I'll have to check that show out. I'd never even heard of it because I normally steer clear of that channel. Time to DVR the schnizz out of it.

blind2d
28-Feb-2011, 12:22 AM
Hey Ron... *fidgets* What's 'schnizz'?

rongravy
28-Feb-2011, 12:28 AM
Hey Ron... *fidgets* What's 'schnizz'?

A nice way to say shit without saying shit?
Now you've made me say it twice. Shame on me. ;P

Gryphon
28-Feb-2011, 09:20 AM
A nice way to say shit without saying shit?
Now you've made me say it twice. Shame on me. ;P

How could you!? :eek:

:elol::sneaky::evil:

blind2d
28-Feb-2011, 03:35 PM
Haha, oh, I get it now... sorry about that...
"It's the shizznit!" - Noodle

blind2d
09-Mar-2011, 04:45 PM
Well shit.... I mean, 'schnizz'... Watched it... the episode... Why dancing? Why? Oh god.... brain... eyeballs... not good... Okay, deep breaths... Song was terrible as all hell. Couldn't get the rights to Thriller, I suppose... Losers... Still, a couple good ones there. Any other opinions?

Gryphon
10-Mar-2011, 12:11 AM
Well shit.... I mean, 'schnizz'... Watched it... the episode... Why dancing? Why? Oh god.... brain... eyeballs... not good... Okay, deep breaths... Song was terrible as all hell. Couldn't get the rights to Thriller, I suppose... Losers... Still, a couple good ones there. Any other opinions?

I think the 80's style runner-up should have won. That emaciated skeletal look rocks :)

BillyRay
10-Mar-2011, 08:34 PM
I've enjoyed the episodes that I've seen so far. But I'd prefer less of the whole "Reality Show" backbiting and more tips and techniques.

Plus, I WANT THAT SHOP.