PDA

View Full Version : The Hangover: Part II

bassman
24-Feb-2011, 07:33 PM
IxooES7zSiI

Pretty weak trailer, but I guess you would call it the announcement teaser.

Anyone think it will live up to the first? It was a HUGE surprise to me. I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did while watching The Hangover in theaters. I didn't even really care to see it. I was invited to go and ended up having a blast. Bought the blu ray as soon as I could and it still keeps me laughing....

Danny
24-Feb-2011, 07:55 PM
aye, weaks the word. looks like one of those 80's cash ins, all "can ya be-lieve it happened a-gain?!?" jobbies that i dont care for.

rongravy
24-Feb-2011, 08:51 PM
WTF, did they lose Doug again?

I'd say it's all gonna be up to whether Zach can bring his A game again.
That, and my man Dr. Ken. I'm down for seeing it.

JDFP
24-Feb-2011, 08:52 PM
I basically thought the first one was silly and stupid (although I liked "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" quite a bit which made "The Hangover" look like a G-rated film in comparison), so I don't have any hopes for the second one (I might catch it for free sometime on the 'net, ahem, though).

j.p.

bassman
24-Feb-2011, 09:21 PM
aye, weaks the word. looks like one of those 80's cash ins, all "can ya be-lieve it happened a-gain?!?" jobbies that i dont care for.

Whats even more strange is that this is the first "trailer" and the film is three months from release. Shouldnt this teaser have been released months ago and right now should be the real trailer?

WTF, did they lose Doug again?

I'd say it's all gonna be up to whether Zach can bring his A game again.

Yeah, I noticed the lack of Doug. Hopefully it's not a boring repeat of the first films "plot".

While Zack G was funny in the first film, I actually thought Ed Helms was the real attraction of the flick.

Danny
24-Feb-2011, 09:35 PM
his crowning performance is still tiary greene

pozIeJTo9BU

GKjsZaIkvsA

VKmVE4Bd0xY

rongravy
24-Feb-2011, 09:40 PM
While Zack G was funny in the first film, I actually thought Ed Helms was the real attraction of the flick.

Yeah, I'm gonna hafta agree there, somewhat. But I liked all three, they just went together well.
Also, I heard Ed on NPR one night with his band. He's a pretty damn fine singer, and I think he was picking the shit out of a banjo, to boot.
He's also good in The Goods too, fronting his man/boyband, if you haven't seen that movie.

bassman
01-Apr-2011, 12:30 PM
8_ab0Y9odZ8

ProfessorChaos
01-Apr-2011, 01:05 PM
while i like the first one well enough, this looks like a bit too much of "more of the same". probably won't bother with this one in theaters, i'm sure somebody i know will buy it on dvd/blu-ray and i'll just catch it then.

rongravy
01-Apr-2011, 11:16 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. Looks good. Was wondering when a better trailer would come out.