PDA

View Full Version : NOW I have what I wanted to get [football post]

Der_Deutsche
21-Jun-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks England for that match last night ... I wished you would win, but the 2:2 was OK in the end though, because the swedish played very well in the second half.

I WISH and I HOPE that England will reach the final, and so does Germany and then my english friends we will have revenge after 40 years of that NO-Wembley-goal ... hahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D

Germany ... world championship winner 2006 ... football's coming home ;)

prettycorpses
21-Jun-2006, 01:41 PM
Keep dreaming!! England are bringing the World Cup home and we will be sporting another star on our chests come next World Cup

COME YOU ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you one thing though...you have Ballack yummmmmmmmmm :D ;) :p
could watch him all day hmmmmmmmmmmm

Der_Deutsche
21-Jun-2006, 01:55 PM
no chance my dear ... WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU!!!!

bassman
21-Jun-2006, 02:01 PM
Ohhh....you mean soccer:p

Der_Deutsche
21-Jun-2006, 02:10 PM
NO ... WE talk about football Baby :P

EvilNed
21-Jun-2006, 03:54 PM
Soccer is just a term the americans invented so they could belittle a sport they couldn't handle.

Go Sweden, Go!

Actually, I don't really give a damn who wins, but I happen to live in Sweden at the moment so I guess I'll go with the flow. I hope Sweden, England or Germany wins.

bassman
21-Jun-2006, 05:26 PM
And how exactly did they belittle the sport?...

I was just joshing around, anyway.

Mike70
21-Jun-2006, 07:19 PM
yesterday's game between england and sweden was damn entertaining. unfortunate though it was that michael owen is hurt and will miss the rest of the tournament. i had a tough time yesterday because 2 of my 3 favorite teams were playing so the draw was a perfect ending. now i'm faced with another crappy choice - between germany and sweden. i wish these two weren't playing each other because i don't want to see either of them eliminated so early in the tournament. i think that germany will find a way to win at home though.

hopefully england takes the cup though. sorry tobi.

Der_Deutsche
21-Jun-2006, 07:32 PM
lol ... no problem Mike, but it doesn't matter what you think or believe or HOPE ... we will win the cup, especially against England.
I mean, look at the facts ... 66 - Wembley ... that SHAME needs revenge - football history will be rewritten after this world cup :D

EvilNed
21-Jun-2006, 08:03 PM
Sweden has already won the world cup in Hockey and taken Olympic Gold in hockey as well. If they win this as well, it'll be something out of the twilight zone.

kidgloves
21-Jun-2006, 08:33 PM
lol ... no problem Mike, but it doesn't matter what you think or believe or HOPE ... we will win the cup, especially against England.
I mean, look at the facts ... 66 - Wembley ... that SHAME needs revenge - football history will be rewritten after this world cup :D

Erm.... there is of course the small problem of beating Argentina, Spain, Italy or Brazil on the way.
I hope we both reach the final though i doubt it.
We (England) are using the wrong tactics, not dropping STAR players who are off form (Lampard & Becks) and have no firepower (except Rooney) upfront.
I fear we may well both go out at the QF stage as both of us have started in very weak groups.

Good luck to Germany anyway :)

Der_Deutsche
22-Jun-2006, 10:00 AM
Like I said ... I want England to reach the final and why not beating Brazil or all the others? I mean, it's the world cup Baby and if you want to be THE world champion you have to beat everyone else - it's just that simple.

And remember my words ... final: England - Germany :)

a1150
22-Jun-2006, 11:13 AM
Argentina will crush you all!

LoSTBoY
22-Jun-2006, 11:16 AM
England..... HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a mess. They have a basketball player up front and have put all their hopes on one man, good luck with that.....really I mean it. :lol:

Did you see Owen when he fell? You can see his ligament snap. Ouch!

Being a typical Scot I've adopted another team for the world cup. My team for now is Ghana, if they beat USA (bottom BTW ;) ) today then they are most likely through. Go the Under dogs! :moon:

Ecuador are looking good too.

P.S: I say we call that USA sport American Rugby. :p

P.P.S: When did you get back Der_Deutsche? Glad to see ya!