PDA

View Full Version : Happy St Paddy's Day, gang!

BillyRay
17-Mar-2011, 07:06 PM
OCbuRA_D3KU

CornishCorpse
17-Mar-2011, 08:59 PM
And a Happy St Paddys to you sir! Anyone have any big plans? Things are quiet where I am but other places throw parades and go insane.

ProfessorChaos
17-Mar-2011, 11:27 PM
not much funding, so no plans. there's a bar in my college town with an irish name/theme, though, and like every single moron in school here sardines themselves in to slosh over-priced drinks on each other and step on each other's shoes all night...sounds like fun. oh, and they have a cover charge, i believe, so you get to pay to do all that.

a couple of girls from one of my classes and i had to do a presentation today, and they were pleading for me to come out to the bars tonight with them to celebrate, but i had to defer since i'm a broke-ass these days. plus they both have boyfriends....they said they were definitely gonna drunk dial me later, so i may pre-game it here and go out to meet them later...maybe they'll have some cute friends.

JDFP
17-Mar-2011, 11:41 PM
Well, now that I'm off from work I've come home to drink a lot of beer and screw around on the internet until I get sleepy enough and then crash.

Come to think about it, this day isn't really different from my actions on any other day.

j.p.

bassman
18-Mar-2011, 12:07 AM
The holiday( Excuse to drink ) falls on a week night....no good, just no good.

ProfessorChaos
18-Mar-2011, 02:02 AM
Well, now that I'm off from work I've come home to drink a lot of beer and screw around on the internet until I get sleepy enough and then crash.

Come to think about it, this day isn't really different from my actions on any other day.

j.p.

i was going to predict that JP drinks a bunch of beer tonight, looks like i was right.

The holiday( Excuse to drink ) falls on a week night....no good, just no good.

but tomorrow is friday! it's practically the weekend....suck it up, puss.

BillyRay
18-Mar-2011, 02:30 AM
I'm in the shop...all day...again...but lucky for me one of the Zombiteers brought some Gunessii.

AcesandEights
18-Mar-2011, 01:20 PM
I haven't been out to really celebrate St. Patrick's Day is...shit, gotta be 4 years. I miss it, but I don't. I'll have a good celebration for it again at some point, but I like to limit the public drunkeness to a rare event and I've had my quota for the quarter.

I'm in the shop...all day...again...but lucky for me one of the Zombiteers brought some Gunessii.

I love the term zombiteer!

bassman
18-Mar-2011, 02:43 PM
but tomorrow is friday! it's practically the weekend....suck it up, puss.

Man....my days of going into work hungover are done. I can't deal with that anymore. I could deal with it just fine a few years ago, but it started taking it's toll.

I've cut back on drinking in general, actually. I feel like i'm getting old and can't handle it anymore. :lol:

blind2d
18-Mar-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh shoot, it happened, huh? I had a beer at home. 'twas nice.
I keep tripping out that Prof actually has a quote from me in his sig.