PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Dog - "No Pulse? No Problem..."

Neil
17-Mar-2011, 09:13 PM
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/23717/_1300389597.jpg

Read more - http://www.cinemablend.com/new/New-Dylan-Dog-Poster-Sends-Zombies-High-Stepping-Into-Hell-23717.html

Trailer:-
R802q0zcxdA

CornishCorpse
17-Mar-2011, 10:41 PM
Looks intresting. Is this based on anything? Comicbook maybe? Seems a bit tongue in cheeck but fun. Nice concept.

bassman
17-Mar-2011, 10:44 PM
Good god are they ever going to release this thing? It's been in some sort of post production limbo for what seems like years now...

axlish
17-Mar-2011, 11:16 PM
I hate to pre-judge too much but it appears to have one fourth the atmosphere and twice the cheeze of Dellamorte Dellamore, but I will still check it out. I do have hope that this turns out to be a clever little gem.

Neil
18-Mar-2011, 12:02 PM
Good god are they ever going to release this thing? It's been in some sort of post production limbo for what seems like years now...

Yes... Next month I think...

AcesandEights
18-Mar-2011, 07:18 PM
Damn, I can't even remember if I was aware of this film previously. Good for Routh, I suppose. He wasn't exactly well served by Superman.

Gryphon
21-Mar-2011, 12:14 AM
Looks like it could be a fun watch :D

rongravy
01-May-2011, 01:19 AM
Saw it, loved it. Sad the room was nearly empty, the ones there were having a good time. His undead buddy stole the show alot, but I dug Routh wayyy more in this than Superdud.
If they ever do a Charles in Charge reboot movie, he'd be perfect for it. Got the Chachi eyebrows going on.
Like I said, cool movie to watch and wasn't too long in the tooth. The giant zombie thangie was pretty Resident Evil-esque, but awesome. The evil whatever the fuck it was at the end was pretty dang sweet, too.
Would like to see a sequel, but wonder if it'll even make much money on this end. We'll find out soon enough...

Neil
01-May-2011, 01:15 PM
Saw it, loved it. Sad the room was nearly empty, the ones there were having a good time. His undead buddy stole the show alot, but I dug Routh wayyy more in this than Superdud.
If they ever do a Charles in Charge reboot movie, he'd be perfect for it. Got the Chachi eyebrows going on.
Like I said, cool movie to watch and wasn't too long in the tooth. The giant zombie thangie was pretty Resident Evil-esque, but awesome. The evil whatever the fuck it was at the end was pretty dang sweet, too.
Would like to see a sequel, but wonder if it'll even make much money on this end. We'll find out soon enough...

Well! I'm surprised! I had little hope for this film!

Good news!!

rongravy
01-May-2011, 04:42 PM
Well! I'm surprised! I had little hope for this film!

Good news!!

Has anybody else even seen it? Lots of cool shit, and the Zombie Body Parts shop...
I thought people here would be all over this. WTF, did everybody go see that shit Fast Five instead?

Neil
01-May-2011, 07:23 PM
AICN seems to like it somewhat - SPOILERS!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49462

AcesandEights
02-May-2011, 01:42 PM
Has anybody else even seen it? Lots of cool shit, and the Zombie Body Parts shop...
I thought people here would be all over this. WTF, did everybody go see that shit Fast Five instead?

I'm only considering lifting my movie theater prohibition for either some big budget films with nostalgia payoffs (Thor & Cap) or something truly extraordinary (a scary zombie movie :D).

rongravy
04-May-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm only considering lifting my movie theater prohibition for either some big budget films with nostalgia payoffs (Thor & Cap) or something truly extraordinary (a scary zombie movie :D).
I hear ya, I guess, but why are you prohibiting in the first place? I love to go to the movies...
Mmmmm, Captain America. That's a good one, hopefully, to break it with.

This was good though, and supposedly from some seriously loved Italian comic book thangie? I'm seeing Your Highness for the fourth time tonight, but I may hit this one as well later on in the week.