PDA

View Full Version : Guess the characters in this pic I took at the Monroeville Mall?

Debbieangel
01-Apr-2011, 02:14 AM
I was at the Monroeville Mall at Christmas time and took pics. Guess who the zombies are? Yeah, the lady in the pic is me!;)

acealive1
02-Apr-2011, 01:06 AM
mall guard and fly boy ;) how did u like the little museum?

Debbieangel
02-Apr-2011, 06:11 AM
haha good guess ace! they really look good in person. I had so much fun looking at all the displays they have there...awesome!!
I got some nice Christmas presents from my daughter and my second daughter that lives next door.
Really I just wanted to show everyone the pic...I think it looks like Stephen and the mall guard are running after me. I shouldn't have smiled and looked scared for the pic.. I was having too much fun to wipe the smile off my face. lol

MikePizzoff
02-Apr-2011, 08:26 AM
They have that sort of stuff set up there???

bassman
02-Apr-2011, 12:35 PM
They have that sort of stuff set up there???

I believe i've heard mention of a store/display area?

It would be great if someone put Stephen in the Penny's elevator...

acealive1
02-Apr-2011, 02:20 PM
I believe i've heard mention of a store/display area?

It would be great if someone put Stephen in the Penny's elevator...

yep its inside a horror store called "time and space" almost the entire museum in the back is dedicated to dawn. its REALLY something you have to see. i've been there and i was just amazed. love the place.

blind2d
02-Apr-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm happy for ya, Deb. Cool beans indeed.
Who's got two thumbs and is je-... um... You can't tell if I have... right... I'm jealous, anyway.

Debbieangel
03-Apr-2011, 05:39 AM
Guys the place is AWESOME, it has other figures too...return of the dead..the zombies in the army can..michael jackson dressed like a zombie in his thriller homage to gar. There is a the "wall of fame" which has autographs and red handprints of GAR himself, Judith Ridley, Machete zombie, Tom Savini, etc...
It is well worth the time to go through and browse.
Oh heck, I took pics I will post them for you to see.

Debbieangel
03-Apr-2011, 05:50 AM
Here ya go: Enjoy!877875876

There are more and I will post them later if you would like to see them, we took quite a few pics.

AcesandEights
07-Apr-2011, 01:39 PM
Great pics, Deb! Looks like the trip was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to more when you get a chance to post them.

Someday I'll go...

blind2d
07-Apr-2011, 02:18 PM
I've got it! Monroeville Mall, FDR park, and Anthrocon! Gotta save up for that trip...

soulsyfn
07-Apr-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately the store is closed, they had a going out of business sale a few months ago and were basically giving things away on the last day.

I did talk to the guys that worked there and they said they were coming back but did not have a date. My fingers are crossed that they come back soon as they carried the Monroville Zombie clothing I loved.

Debbieangel
07-Apr-2011, 09:31 PM
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately the store is closed, they had a going out of business sale a few months ago and were basically giving things away on the last day.

I did talk to the guys that worked there and they said they were coming back but did not have a date. My fingers are crossed that they come back soon as they carried the Monroville Zombie clothing I loved.

Don't they close like that all the time? They also sale those little figures from old Christmas shows like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and others. That my be why they are closed for the season.
The clothing is cool...my daughter bought me a cool zombie shirt.
yes I will add more photos later tonight if I have time.

acealive1
07-Apr-2011, 09:37 PM
well shit :( no more good lookin girls

Mr.G
08-Apr-2011, 12:41 PM
Hey everyone,

Bummer for a Friday morning. Visiting the store was on my list of things to do before I die. Hopefully someone else opens up with similar stuff.