PDA

View Full Version : peter the great!

DEAD BEAT
21-Jun-2006, 10:23 PM
im a huge fan of the original dawn of the dead!

one thing i never got was"how the hell does peter a swat team brut know how to perform an abortion"?:barf:

MinionZombie
21-Jun-2006, 10:31 PM
I always figured it was part of "living on da streets", being that he had "street brothers" and all, I took that as he lived in a rough part of town where everyone takes things into their own hands - including abortions (back street style).

Deadman_Deluxe
21-Jun-2006, 10:49 PM

one thing i never got was"how the hell does peter a swat team brut know how to perform an abortion"?:barf:

Maybe he read a book about it.

MaximusIncredulous
22-Jun-2006, 12:38 AM

He probably got sick of crackers performing back alley abortions on sisters that got killed and took it upon himself to help out.

Adrenochrome
22-Jun-2006, 12:45 AM
He probably got sick of crackers performing back alley abortions on sisters that got killed and took it upon himself to help out.
Damn those crackers!!! Too much salt......bitches!!

kortick
22-Jun-2006, 03:15 AM
oh come on
like you never needed the money
so you performed a
black market abortion
with a coat hanger behind the 7-11...

DjfunkmasterG
22-Jun-2006, 11:18 AM
oh come on
like you never needed the money
so you performed a
black market abortion
with a coat hanger behind the 7-11...

I actually prefer using the local Krispy Kreme, at least I can snack after playing with the placenta. :D

Danny
22-Jun-2006, 02:28 PM
I actually prefer using the local Krispy Kreme, at least I can snack after playing with the placenta. :D

and tom cruise prefers to do both at the same time:lol:

OddDNA
22-Jun-2006, 03:54 PM
So if he was a hood from phillie when he grew up it would be something he knows about though hasnt really preformed.

MapMan
22-Jun-2006, 04:29 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!! Thanks. Funny stuff.:D