PDA

View Full Version : "Nude Nuns With Big Guns" & "Run! Bitch Run!"

MoonSylver
13-Apr-2011, 05:40 AM
A friend helped me to these two trailers...

jKYVtU7G0IA

qBv0DQD6PM8

:stunned:

What...the...f*ck...

:lol:

MinionZombie
13-Apr-2011, 09:52 AM
hehe, I've seen "Run! Bitch Run!" and the rather enjoyable trailer makes it look better than it actually is, although it's still fun in that sleazy, indie DV kinda way.

http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2010/08/hendecuple-bill-mini-musings-catching.html

Properly low budget indie rape & revenger which homages/rips off (depending on your outlook) The Last House on the Left and, most of all, I Spit On Your Grave - both of which are much better movies, but this stab at grindhouse grot has a bizarre charm to it. It's bad, but the good kind of bad - and you have to respect a genre flick with such a great trailer.

I haven't seen Nude Nuns With Big Guns yet, though I have seen it advertised several times in Total Film, and I do want to check it out at some point - for one thing it looks more accomplished that Run! Bitch Run!

MoonSylver
13-Apr-2011, 11:17 AM
hehe, I've seen "Run! Bitch Run!" and the rather enjoyable trailer makes it look better than it actually is, although it's still fun in that sleazy, indie DV kinda way.

:lol: Yeah, I figured the actual movie was probably nowhere near as good as the trailer...but that trailer IS solid gold. I've got that guy stuck in my head snarling "Ruuun! Bitch, RUUUUNNN!!!" on an endless loop now. :lol::lol::lol:

AcesandEights
13-Apr-2011, 01:54 PM
Nude Nuns with Big Guns? I'd give it a whirl.

Thanks for the heads up, Moonie.

bassman
13-Apr-2011, 01:59 PM
:lol:

Cheesy goodness.

blind2d
13-Apr-2011, 04:34 PM
Almost as good as bacony goodness! Neat stuff, anywhy.