PDA

View Full Version : Long forgotten movie

MapMan
22-Jun-2006, 01:32 AM
I think it is one of the Phantasm movies.

AcesandEights
22-Jun-2006, 03:08 AM
Damn, that sounds deady familiar, but I can't place it either.

Not so much the dog, per se, but someone being chased through a hall lined with razorblades...

slickwilly13
22-Jun-2006, 03:58 AM
I remember a movie called either Tales from the Crypt or Vault of Horror from the early 1970's. The movie was an anthology of stories from the comic books. One story was about a man who ran a building for the blind. He was abusive to them, so they turned on him. They locked him up in a room and rebuilt the inside of the building. I remember them sending his starved german shepard after him in a narrow corridor filled with razors. Sound familar?

DeadJonas190
22-Jun-2006, 04:24 AM
Beastmaster has a scene where they are being chased through a corridor with a bunch of monster-men things reaching out of their cages at them... sorry if it's no help, but it's the only one I can think of.

HLS
22-Jun-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie i saw when i was VERY young... all i can really remember clearly is someone going thru a very narrow corridor with razor blades sticking out of the wall and dogs coming after them...

does this ring any bells for anyone (or does it simply signal the collapse of my already fragile mind?)

I was going to say wishmaster when that girl was chased by a demon dog but I have to scratch that for there were no razors. It sounds familiar but I can not quite put my finger on it. I gotta think on this

Adrenochrome
22-Jun-2006, 02:32 PM
I was going to say wishmaster when that girl was chased by a demon dog but I have to scratch that for there were no razors. It sounds familiar but I can not quite put my finger on it. I gotta think on this
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my.