PDA

View Full Version : Met Anthony Guajardo at a toy show today.

Jamn
23-Apr-2011, 10:29 PM
Anthony played Miguel in the "vatos" epiode. Nice guy, I asked if he was coming back next season and he said he wasn't sure. We got pics and autographs. Good show, my daughter got a zombie baby doll (that freaks her mom out) and my son got a Walking Dead t-shirt. Here is Anthony with my kids. My son was wearing his zombie shirt which got a lot of comments. The show was the Austin Toy Fare, info is on FACEBOOK.COM/CHEMICALTOYFARE
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm66/Jamn44/0423111151.jpg

EvilNed
23-Apr-2011, 10:35 PM
Happy face!

bassman
23-Apr-2011, 11:55 PM
They all look so glad to be there...

Rileyc515
06-May-2011, 03:38 AM
Hopefully he'll be in a better mood in a couple weeks. I'm meeting him along with IronE Singleton, Noel Gugliemi, Neil Brown, Viviana Chavez, & James Gonzaba at the Dallas Comic Con. Laurie Holden was suppose to be ther too but she cancelled last week.

Jamn
12-May-2011, 02:51 PM
Hopefully he'll be in a better mood in a couple weeks. I'm meeting him along with IronE Singleton, Noel Gugliemi, Neil Brown, Viviana Chavez, & James Gonzaba at the Dallas Comic Con. Laurie Holden was suppose to be ther too but she cancelled last week.

Actually Riley everyone was in a good mood my kids just don't smile for pics, I saw he was listed on the San Antonio comic con but I thought I remember him telling me he was doing the Dallas show but not San Antonio. San Antonio has Brent Spiner which I heard he never does shows, $40 plus cost of the show for an autograph from him.