PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 5 (film)

Neil
27-Apr-2011, 08:17 AM
Seems Arnold is signed up to be in it, with Justin Lin to direct...

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/arnold-schwarzenegger-is-back-as-terminator-fast-fives-justin-lin-to-direct/

MinionZombie
27-Apr-2011, 09:45 AM
Seems Arnold is signed up to be in it, with Justin Lin to direct...

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/arnold-schwarzenegger-is-back-as-terminator-fast-fives-justin-lin-to-direct/

The title of the thread, where you put "(film)" in at the end made me giggle for some reason. :p

I'm unsurprised The Governator wants to be in it somehow, the dude wants some dosh. As for Justin Lin, didn't he direct Fast Five? I saw that in the cinema t'other day and it's easily the best of the F&F sequels, and it's actually a pretty good action flick with some nicely put together action sequences - so we know he can do that part at least.

However, ugh, another Terminator movie that's not got JC on board? T3 was an abomination, and T4 was a hugely wasted opportunity.

Neil
27-Apr-2011, 12:13 PM
^^ Still not watched T4!

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 12:26 PM
^^ Still not watched T4!

It's better than T3, but as MZ mentioned, it's definitely not comparible to James Cameron's entries. It's okay for a bit of a mindless viewing and there are some parts that are cool for fans, but at the end of the day it's almost like it could have used a different name. Just not a worthy sequel. Seeing the T-600's(?) with the rubber skin was cool. Those things looked freaky. But on the other hand they have Terminator snakes, which is just silly...

Arnold in a new Terminator? I think it's about time he gives that dream up. Will he be chasing John Connor in his "hoveround'?

krakenslayer
27-Apr-2011, 12:37 PM
He directed Tokyo Drift, Fast Five, and Fast & Furious in association with this screenwriter: http://www.theonion.com/video/today-now-interviews-the-5yearold-screenwriter-of,20188/

If they can't get James Cameron to do it, and they absolutely had to make this movie, they should have tried for someone with a history of making smart, stimulating sci-fi (like
Duncan Jones or Neill Blomkamp) or at least someone a little offbeat (like Neil Marshall), in order to give the movie either an interesting intellectual, conceptual spin.

The great thing about the first two Terminator movies is that they engage the viewer's emotional, intellectual and adrenal systems in equal measure. Terminator 3 has the action and a little bit of the emotion, but is kinda lacking on the grey-cell front. Salvation was almost fun, but totally meatheaded and everything felt like a committee decision, not an artistic vision.

This choice of director, now, tells us that the producers are still leaning too heavily in the "action" direction. They see that parts three and four weren't as popular, and think they can fix that by focusing even more on the shaky-cam car chases and such like. They are completely out of touch.

Neil
27-Apr-2011, 12:59 PM
Surely Arnold is just too old now? Why would a terminator look old(er)? Unless he's the human they based it on?

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 01:03 PM
Unless he's the human they based it on?

You mean Sargent Candy?
kayFrIR-Qfw

krakenslayer
27-Apr-2011, 01:26 PM
You mean Sargent Candy?
kayFrIR-Qfw

I think one of the few good choices in Terminator 3 was made in cutting out that scene :D

Actually, in The Terminator novel series, the outer flesh coverings of the 700 and 800 series Terminators were all grown based on human templates that Skynet had on file either from tissue samples held by Cyberdyne (similar to Marcus in T4) or from resistance fighters captured in combat. The basis for the model 101 exterior (i.e. Arnold) was a former CIA agent called Dieter von Rossbach, whom the Connors encounter while hiding out in Paraguay after the events of T2. Initially believing him to be a Terminator sent back to get them, Sarah plots to kill him but eventually realises that he is actually a human being, completely oblivious to Skynet, etc. Ultimately, he becomes their ally and a resistance fighter in his own right.

MoonSylver
27-Apr-2011, 01:32 PM
I think one of the few good choices in Terminator 3 was made in cutting out that scene :D

If only they could have figured out a way to cut another 109 minutes from the runtime...:lol:

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 01:36 PM
:lol:

It's funny they cut that scene out while plenty of equally cheesy scenes were left in.....

One thing T3 had going for it was a hot Terminator. At least there was something good to look at...

MoonSylver
27-Apr-2011, 01:48 PM
It's funny they cut that scene out while plenty of equally cheesy scenes were left in...

Yeah, all of them. :lol:

One thing T3 had going for it was a hot Terminator. At least there was something good to look at...

Yeah, IIRC one of the early ideas from waaaay back for T2 was a female Terminator. I think the idea was for a PAIR (since, y'know it's part TWO, so there's TWO of them...) to come back, presumably a T-101 + the female model.

krakenslayer
27-Apr-2011, 03:17 PM
See, I don't even like the idea of a "sexy" female Terminator. I get that the machine needs some kind of disguise, but a) the design doesn't fit with the angular, oppressively functional/utilitarian design of the rest of the machines and b) the endoskeleton, without the disguise, was still an overly pretty, over-engineered piece of hardware, with blue lights and a pointlessly "aerodynamic" design.

Eyebiter
27-Apr-2011, 04:48 PM
Which route do they take with the Terminator Franchise? Reboot the franchise again? Make a direct sequel to Terminator 2 ignoring T3, T4, and TSCC? Stay with Christian Bale and make a sequel to T4? Or make a low budget movie based on the Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles television series?

MinionZombie
27-Apr-2011, 05:41 PM
Which route do they take with the Terminator Franchise? Reboot the franchise again? Make a direct sequel to Terminator 2 ignoring T3, T4, and TSCC? Stay with Christian Bale and make a sequel to T4? Or make a low budget movie based on the Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles television series?

Or make some sort of franchise spin-off that examines another area of the mythology entirely, set in another place and time ... ... and most importantly, bring back brains and get rid of this "super Terminator" nonsense. The shit they can do in T3 and T4 would have absolutely ruined one of those endoskeletons from T1 or T2.

There's a whole article some fan wrote online somewhere about these "super Terminators" in T3 and T4, which completely ignore the capabilities of the actual machines from the first two movies. Basically, it's just a bunch of dumb shit that some moron wrote into a script without actually paying attention to what T1 and T2 actually were, rather than what their coke-addled few braincells thought they were.

Neil
27-Apr-2011, 06:27 PM
There's a whole article some fan wrote online somewhere about these "super Terminators" in T3 and T4, which completely ignore the capabilities of the actual machines from the first two movies. Basically, it's just a bunch of dumb shit that some moron wrote into a script without actually paying attention to what T1 and T2 actually were, rather than what their coke-addled few braincells thought they were.

Sounds spot on (even though I've not seen 4)...

acealive1
27-Apr-2011, 07:29 PM
looks like the second installment in both terminator franchises is gonna be HUGE. go arnie!!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

If only they could have figured out a way to cut another 109 minutes from the runtime...:lol:

$600,000,000 in box office including companies buying the rights and FX buying the tv rights = they dont care

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 08:02 PM
looks like the second installment in both terminator franchises is gonna be HUGE. go arnie!![COLOR="Silver"]

Wait.....there are two Terminator series? :confused:

krakenslayer
27-Apr-2011, 08:33 PM
Wait.....there are two Terminator series? :confused:

There are two, actually three, continuities:

First there's the Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline where Sarah Connor is alive and well in 1999/2007 and Skynet is sending Terminators back to support its own creation.

Then there's the T3/T4 timeline where Sarah Connor died of leukemia in 1997 and Judgment Day took place in 2004.

Additionally, of course, there's the original timeline where Judgment Day took play in 1997, but since T3 it hasn't really been the focus of any continuing franchise.

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 08:36 PM
I understand SCC, but the four films are the same storyline...

acealive1
27-Apr-2011, 08:47 PM
I understand SCC, but the four films are the same storyline...

what i mean is theres two separate franchises. the first three, then this new series which is also scheduled to be three.

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 10:29 PM
what i mean is theres two separate franchises. the first three, then this new series which is also scheduled to be three.

I don't think Salvation is really a new franchise. It's still continuing Sarah/John's story arc from the previous films. It's just a continuation that they were hoping could go for the three films.

I'll put it this way....it's not a new franchise in the same sense as the Burton/Shumacher and Nolan Batman films.

acealive1
27-Apr-2011, 10:33 PM
I don't think Salvation is really a new franchise. It's still continuing Sarah/John's story arc from the previous films. It's just a continuation that they were hoping could go for the three films.

I'll put it this way....it's not a new franchise in the same sense as the Burton/Shumacher and Nolan Batman films.

new leads, new studio....new franchise. i see what u mean tho, but it just doesnt have that cameron feel to it. not that its bad, cuz i love terminator salvation

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 10:37 PM
new leads, new studio....new franchise. i see what u mean tho, but it just doesnt have that cameron feel to it. not that its bad, cuz i love terminator salvation

Same Sarah Conner(voice), same story arc for John, obviously Reese had to be a new actor(who was great in the role, imo), Arnold's (CGI) appearance, etc. To me, Salvation is clearly a continuation of the existing series. If it were a reboot with no past ties then I could understand, but as it sits now there are just too many connecting ties to the first three films.

Terminator 3 didn't have the cameron feel either, but you consider it in the same franchise as the first two?

DjfunkmasterG
27-Apr-2011, 10:37 PM
Considering how much AVATAR sucked I am glad Cameron isn't involved anymore.

The last great film Cameron made was True Lies

MoonSylver
27-Apr-2011, 10:39 PM
See, I don't even like the idea of a "sexy" female Terminator. I get that the machine needs some kind of disguise, but a) the design doesn't fit with the angular, oppressively functional/utilitarian design of the rest of the machines and b) the endoskeleton, without the disguise, was still an overly pretty, over-engineered piece of hardware, with blue lights and a pointlessly "aerodynamic" design.

Uh...I think Bass was talking about what she looked like on the OUTSIDE...:confused: :lol:

$600,000,000 in box office including companies buying the rights and FX buying the tv rights = they dont care

SEEING T3 + everything I've heard about T4= I know they don't care. ;)

DjfunkmasterG
27-Apr-2011, 10:41 PM
I am on the fence with T3... while it is cheesy as hell some really great action set pieces were put on display, but too many over the top comedy moments.

Eyebiter
27-Apr-2011, 11:18 PM
Other sources for a new movie could be one of the novels http://www.listal.com/list/terminator-novels Or one of the many Terminator themed comic books. My choice would be Terminator: The Burning Earth from Now Comics (1990). https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Terminator:_The_Burning_Earth

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 11:22 PM
F*ck it...get Arnold and Peter Weller in a Terminator vs Robocop, baby!

acealive1
27-Apr-2011, 11:54 PM
F*ck it...get Arnold and Peter Weller in a Terminator vs Robocop, baby!

in the mythos, the terminator skeleton is below robocop's suit. it was also supposed to be in robocop 2 when they stripped him.

MoonSylver
28-Apr-2011, 12:26 AM
Considering how much AVATAR sucked I am glad Cameron isn't involved anymore.

The last great film Cameron made was True Lies

Yeah, I pretty much agree, to a point. Not a big Cameron guy anymore. But there is something to be said for the original writer/director continuing a series vs. hired hands. I can't imagine T2 being as good as it was if someone else had made it. If there was some alternate reality where Cameron kept making movies like "Aliens", "T 1&2" etc then yeah I would want him to continue them. But here in reality, no.

in the mythos, the terminator skeleton is below robocop's suit. it was also supposed to be in robocop 2 when they stripped him.

I knew about the "vs" comic, but didn't know that. That's pretty cool. :)

bassman
28-Apr-2011, 12:43 AM

Is this from the comic or something I missed in the films?....

acealive1
28-Apr-2011, 12:57 AM
Is this from the comic or something I missed in the films?....

its in the original script that frank miller wrote for part 2

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Yeah, I pretty much agree, to a point. Not a big Cameron guy anymore. But there is something to be said for the original writer/director continuing a series vs. hired hands. I can't imagine T2 being as good as it was if someone else had made it. If there was some alternate reality where Cameron kept making movies like "Aliens", "T 1&2" etc then yeah I would want him to continue them. But here in reality, no.

I knew about the "vs" comic, but didn't know that. That's pretty cool. :)

did u know about the video game?

bassman
28-Apr-2011, 01:01 AM
its in the original script that frank miller wrote for part 2

Ah....so it's like "Sargent Candy" in T3. Something that really needed to be removed...

zombie04
28-Apr-2011, 06:20 AM
There are two, actually three, continuities:

First there's the Sarah Connor Chronicles timeline where Sarah Connor is alive and well in 1999/2007 and Skynet is sending Terminators back to support its own creation.

Then there's the T3/T4 timeline where Sarah Connor died of leukemia in 1997 and Judgment Day took place in 2004.

Additionally, of course, there's the original timeline where Judgment Day took play in 1997, but since T3 it hasn't really been the focus of any continuing franchise.

Don't forget the the fourth continuity where Judgement Day is averted, Sarah grows old, and John is a Congressman. You have to put the date of judgement day into the menu of the T2 Ultimate Edition dvd to see it at the end of the movie, but it's a continuity nonetheless.

And as a quick edit, this continuity is the only one that seems to understand the message of the first two films that there's no fate but what we make for ourselves.

MoonSylver
28-Apr-2011, 06:49 AM
And as a quick edit, this continuity is the only one that seems to understand the message of the first two films that there's no fate but what we make for ourselves.

Yup. This is one of the biggest gripes I have w/ T3 is it takes that message & pisses all over it by basically saying "doen't matter how hard you try, fate can't be averted". Just for the sake of being able to keep making shitty sequels. :mad:

Danny
28-Apr-2011, 07:00 AM
I love the terminator, and adore judgement day. but this franchise needs to be allowed to die with some semblance of dignity. look what happened to a nightmare on elm street, halloween, or even star wars. by the end they were parodies of their originals, which wherent all that amazing in the grand scheme of things. the quality of terminator movies is far more likely to get worse than better and we will always have the first two to go back and watch. this just seems like milking a cashcow, like nobody thinks 'the world needs this movie' or 'theres more that needs to be told with this'.

acealive1
28-Apr-2011, 09:52 AM
Ah....so it's like "Sargent Candy" in T3. Something that really needed to be removed...

not quite. it changed the entire scope of the movie and was meant to bridge the terminator and robocop franchises. it wasnt just a single scene like u mentioned

MinionZombie
28-Apr-2011, 10:05 AM
Yup. This is one of the biggest gripes I have w/ T3 is it takes that message & pisses all over it by basically saying "doen't matter how hard you try, fate can't be averted". Just for the sake of being able to keep making shitty sequels. :mad:

I love the terminator, and adore judgement day. but this franchise needs to be allowed to die with some semblance of dignity. look what happened to a nightmare on elm street, halloween, or even star wars. by the end they were parodies of their originals, which wherent all that amazing in the grand scheme of things. the quality of terminator movies is far more likely to get worse than better and we will always have the first two to go back and watch. this just seems like milking a cashcow, like nobody thinks 'the world needs this movie' or 'theres more that needs to be told with this'.

I agree wholeheartedly with you both.

bassman
28-Apr-2011, 12:18 PM
not quite. it changed the entire scope of the movie and was meant to bridge the terminator and robocop franchises. it wasnt just a single scene like u mentioned

Well crossing the franchises, especially that early in the game, would have been a bad idea imo. I would prefer to keep them seperate and try to flesh them out on their own before we run into another "AVP" disaster that's nearly impossible to recover from. It's a kinda interesting idea to have OCP and Cyberdine working together, though.

As for the needless sequels, I agree. The series has been run into the ground and they just need to let it go. Salvation was the last hope at bringing the series back and into new territory, but now that that was a dud they should just count their loses and move on.

Speaking of Salvation.....I was watching a bit of it on the tube the other night. WTF is up with Bale's voice?!? People complain about his Batman voice, but his Connor voice is horrible...

MoonSylver
28-Apr-2011, 12:32 PM
Well crossing the franchises, especially that early in the game, would have been a bad idea imo. I would prefer to keep them seperate and try to flesh them out on their own before we run into another "AVP" disaster that's nearly impossible to recover from. It's a kinda interesting idea to have OCP and Cyberdine working together, though.

I like it when they do stuff like that in comics & books, but not so much in the actual movies, if that makes sense...?

Speaking of Salvation.....I was watching a bit of it on the tube the other night. WTF is up with Bale's voice?!? People complain about his Batman voice, but his Connor voice is horrible...

Too much screaming at lighting guys. :lol:

YTihsJQHt48

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6pwhaxwju1qaf2xxo1_500.jpg

bassman
28-Apr-2011, 12:57 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

That picture of Bale and Freeman is priceless.

acealive1
28-Apr-2011, 07:34 PM

As for the needless sequels, I agree. The series has been run into the ground and they just need to let it go. Salvation was the last hope at bringing the series back and into new territory, but now that that was a dud they should just count their loses and move on.

i'd say the franchises are as fleshed out s they'll ever get. they're not new......

try being welsh and having a flawless american accent. harder than you think.

bassman
29-Apr-2011, 04:03 AM
try being welsh and having a flawless american accent. harder than you think.

It's really got nothing to do with his accent. We all know that Bale can pull off a convincing American accent, but its more about the tone he takes. He often sounds like he's sitting on a hemorrhoid or something. One scene that pops to mind is right after he's crashed in the helicopter(which he does several times, oddly). He starts chatting with "command" on the CB and his voice sounds like he's gargling bits of metal. They ask who he is and he repeatedly says "CONAHHHAAARRR". It's really distracting.

The best thing about Salvation was Anton Yelchin as Kyle. Sadly the rest was a big mess...

ProfessorChaos
29-Apr-2011, 04:15 AM
i thought arnie was past his prime and out of shape by t3. surely the man's dignity has to kick in at some point.

nothing will ever take away from how amazing the first was, it's probably one of my ten favorite films of all time.... but they're really doing all they can to drive this property into the fucking ground.

if they could do a convincing sci-fi war film with the inspiration coming from the future battles seen in the first two films, perhaps i'd be down. this seems like a bad idea and i'm not really all that interested in a 63 year old arnie trying to do any justice to a role from 27 years ago.

acealive1
29-Apr-2011, 04:30 AM
i thought arnie was past his prime and out of shape by t3. surely the man's dignity has to kick in at some point.

nothing will ever take away from how amazing the first was, it's probably one of my ten favorite films of all time.... but they're really doing all they can to drive this property into the fucking ground.

if they could do a convincing sci-fi war film with the inspiration coming from the future battles seen in the first two films, perhaps i'd be down. this seems like a bad idea and i'm not really all that interested in a 63 year old arnie trying to do any justice to a role from 27 years ago.

yea he was so out of shape in T3 that he was bigger than in T2. cmon man............

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

It's really got nothing to do with his accent. We all know that Bale can pull off a convincing American accent, but its more about the tone he takes. He often sounds like he's sitting on a hemorrhoid or something. One scene that pops to mind is right after he's crashed in the helicopter(which he does several times, oddly). He starts chatting with "command" on the CB and his voice sounds like he's gargling bits of metal. They ask who he is and he repeatedly says "CONAHHHAAARRR". It's really distracting.

The best thing about Salvation was Anton Yelchin as Kyle. Sadly the rest was a big mess...

well considering we know who john connor is.........would he be calm?

ProfessorChaos
29-Apr-2011, 04:32 AM
well, tbh, i felt arnie was past his prime by the time t2 rolled around even.

Danny
29-Apr-2011, 05:55 AM
It's really got nothing to do with his accent. We all know that Bale can pull off a convincing American accent,

i think bales only stellar performance as an american was patrick bateman in american psycho. but even then new york yuppie circa early 90's is not exactly a hard tone to pull off.

bassman
29-Apr-2011, 12:19 PM
well considering we know who john connor is.........would he be calm?

It's not what he's doing, but HOW he's doing it. Bad voice acting.

i think bales only stellar performance as an american was patrick bateman in american psycho. but even then new york yuppie circa early 90's is not exactly a hard tone to pull off.

That's actually what I was thinking of. So we know he CAN do it, but lately he's been trying to add a "tough guy" growl to it and it sounds awful.

Doc
29-Apr-2011, 04:31 PM

I always found T2 and T3 to be his best performances as the human-killing machine.

ProfessorChaos
29-Apr-2011, 05:07 PM
did he even kill anybody in either of those films? maybe as a side-kick robot, but the only time he was a menacing, hulking, human-killing cyborg was t1, if you ask me.

bassman
29-Apr-2011, 05:10 PM
but the only time he was a menacing, hulking, human-killing cyborg was t1, if you ask me.

Well.....yeah. In the other two films he was protecting John, who in turn told him not to kill. The closest he's been to the T1 version was at the end of Salvation, if that even counts...

ProfessorChaos
29-Apr-2011, 05:14 PM
no, it doesn't count. i've said it before, but t1 is about the only one i really like. the others (including t2) can piss off.

acealive1
29-Apr-2011, 07:31 PM

i'd have to say no just since terminator 2 was the biggest thing going when it came out. nothing was even close, people talked and talked about that film.

bassman
29-Apr-2011, 09:56 PM
i'd have to say no just since terminator 2 was the biggest thing going when it came out. nothing was even close, people talked and talked about that film.

The movie was a big event, this is true......but what in the world does that have to do with Professor's opinion that Arnold looked out of shape? :rockbrow:

Neil
13-May-2011, 12:55 PM
Two more films:-

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49626

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Megan-Ellison-Secures-The-Rights-To-The-Terminator-Franchise-Justin-Lin-Officially-Directing-24688.html

bassman
13-May-2011, 01:11 PM
Maybe she can entice the Great Cameron himself to return to the project in some manner.

Yes, yes, a million times, YES. After that get him to make another Alien film after Ridley Scott's new one. :)

wayzim
13-May-2011, 11:04 PM

When Terminator first came out, we were still thinking in linear Time.
Well, now that's long been tossed out in the face of multiple time streams, parallel universes and even stranger Quantum realities.
Back when we discussing The Sarah Conner Chronicles (which I thought rocked - mostly )somebody snarked about it not being part of the Terminator canon anyway.
This is strange, since the whole premise( under Cameron, at least ) was about Fate Being What We Make. And even when Dark Horse did their Burning Earth series, the potential was there for wicked time changes.

So likely the answer is - why not?

Revive SCC, have a few films based in a Skynet altered universe, even follow up the conclusion in T2s Director's Cut. People got a bundle of universes to play in ...

Wayne Z

"For your beau, however, it’s all perfectly natural. If there’s magic in the ordinary, is it still ordinary? "

From a Kolchak Xmas fanfiction of mine entitled; "Yule Tide Me Over; A Stalking Stuffer. "

bassman
20-May-2011, 12:15 PM
As one would expect, after the recent personal problems arising in Schwarzenneger's life, he has put all of his upcoming film projects on an indefinite hold.

"Governor Schwarzenegger is focusing on personal matters and is not willing to commit to any production schedules or timelines. This includes Cry Macho, The Terminator franchise and other projects under consideration. We will resume discussions when Governor Schwarzenegger decides."

This might be a good thing for the Terminator franchise. If they insist on keeping it going, they shouldn't bring him back imo.

Neil
07-Jun-2011, 12:51 PM
Could the next Terminator film be a complete reboot?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Terminator-Rebooting-Using-The-Star-Trek-Method-25080.html

MoonSylver
07-Jun-2011, 05:55 PM
Could the next Terminator film be a complete reboot?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Terminator-Rebooting-Using-The-Star-Trek-Method-25080.html

Probably. Might as well. Doesn't matter which cheek you sit on when you're squeezing it out, a turd is still a turd.http://budweiserboxing.forumcircle.com/forumdata/data27/budweiserboxing/images/smiles/turd.gif :lol:

Neil
21-Sep-2011, 02:32 PM
Schwarzenegger dragging Cameron along to brain storming sessions?

http://www.deadline.com/2011/09/fast-schedule-forces-justin-lin-to-exit-terminator-but-he-might-be-back/

The rights revert to Cameron in 2018. Wonder if he'd be up for making a new film then? :)

blind2d
21-Sep-2011, 03:25 PM
He still needs to make that Battle Angel Alita movie...

Neil
21-Sep-2011, 05:03 PM
He still needs to make that Battle Angel Alita movie...

Tied up with Avatar 2&3 for the next three years :/

blind2d
21-Sep-2011, 11:08 PM
Yeah I know... Oh well...

zombieking
03-Oct-2011, 10:04 AM
I think i had enough of Terminator but it if there would be terminator 5 i would definitely watch it :)

Mike70
03-Oct-2011, 10:49 PM
I think i had enough of Terminator but it if there would be terminator 5 i would definitely watch it :)

i have had quite enough of the terminator franchise. it needs to be put to bed forever. enough is enough.

Neil
10-Oct-2011, 06:42 PM

I've not even watched the last one yet!

rongravy
11-Oct-2011, 02:57 AM
I've not even watched the last one yet!
I fell asleep through the last one, does that count?

I think maybe I was going through Christian Bale burnout at the time. It seemed like he was everywhere for awhile there.
Bale burnout, and you can't have a movie without Arnie in there somehow throughout the whole movie.
We need a fat, geriatric Terminator STAT.

bassman
11-Oct-2011, 12:28 PM
Bale burnout, and you can't have a movie without Arnie in there somehow throughout the whole movie.

You shouldn't have fallen asleep. ;)

Not that it makes up for the whole "meh" movie, though.

Danny
11-Oct-2011, 01:02 PM
I fell asleep through the last one, does that count?

I think maybe I was going through Christian Bale burnout at the time. It seemed like he was everywhere for awhile there.
We need a fat, geriatric Terminator STAT.

uh, dude..

L7YYfgx_cHo

Neil
30-Jan-2012, 01:49 PM
...will be R rated - http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Terminator-5-Rated-R-29077.html

Still need to see no.4 :)