PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptists lunatics handled properly

MikePizzoff
27-Apr-2011, 03:46 PM
http://www.retirelikeme.com/2011/04/21/mississippi-town-destroys-westboro-baptist-plans/

F*ck yeah! The cops and the citizens of that town handled the situation in such an awesome manner. I hope this catches on everywhere the Westboro Baptist church decides to go protest.

bassman
27-Apr-2011, 03:59 PM
Nice! But they probably should have planted guns and drugs in their cars so they could charge the dirtbags with something. :p

Exatreides
27-Apr-2011, 04:04 PM
That's awesome to hear. I know recently that they picked a fight with Anonymous.

Who while giving an interview with the westburo baptist church took down their websites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJwSjor4hM

Andy
27-Apr-2011, 04:58 PM
What is with the constant psychopathic grin on that womens face? She needs serious mental help...

Mr. Clean
27-Apr-2011, 05:25 PM
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to see the sunlight.

MikePizzoff
27-Apr-2011, 07:55 PM
"Well, in my lifetime I've performed over 9,000 sins... so..." :lol::lol::lol: F*cking brilliant!

lima25218
28-Apr-2011, 05:27 AM
I aint even American and these genetic throwbacks piss me off!!!

Danny
28-Apr-2011, 06:45 AM
nowadays these monsters dont even piss me off anymore, it gets you nowhere and only lowers you to their level. Now i just watch them self destruct with tire distain and revulsion to their corrupt message.

Neil
28-Apr-2011, 08:48 AM
Here in the UK, Louis Theroux has done two programs about them. In the more recent second one, it seems a lot of people (including family) members had left the group...

Very messed up people... Just a shame they're doing all this in the name of something that most likely doesn't even exist...

Rancid Carcass
28-Apr-2011, 11:22 AM
Just a shame they're doing all this in the name of something that most likely doesn't even exist...

I don't care what you say - Santa's real damn it! :D

Neil
28-Apr-2011, 11:51 AM
i don't care what you say - santa's real damn it! :d
lol :)

krakenslayer
28-Apr-2011, 12:16 PM
I prefer to discuss the WBC as little as possible these days - I've come to the realization that they are essentially trolls in real life, and every time someone gets angry at them, every time someone protests them, every time people so much as DISCUSS it online, they are winning.

They want as much attention and exposure as possible, and they LOVE bad publicity and negative word of mouth because it helps them spread their message. You see, they don't actually want to convert people, they simply want us to know the strict standards against which their god will judge us.

Their mindset is this: they are doing god's work by telling us why we are going to hell, and the very fact of us being told this and disbelieving it, forcing us sinners to actively reject the "true meaning of the scripture" in our hearts, means that their god will be able to send us to hell much quicker when the time comes.

So basically, every time one of us reacts with shock, outrage, anger or hate towards these people and their message, it is a huge victory for them. Therefore, the only way to handle them is to simply pretend they don't exist.

Neil
28-Apr-2011, 12:32 PM
I prefer to discuss the WBC as little as possible these days - I've come to the realization that they are essentially trolls in real life, and every time someone gets angry at them, every time someone protests them, every time people so much as DISCUSS it online, they are winning.

They want as much attention and exposure as possible, and they LOVE bad publicity and negative word of mouth because it helps them spread their message. You see, they don't actually want to convert people, they simply want us to know the strict standards against which their god will judge us.

Their mindset is this: they are doing god's work by telling us why we are going to hell, and the very fact of us being told this and disbelieving it, forcing us sinners to actively reject the "true meaning of the scripture" in our hearts, means that their god will be able to send us to hell much quicker when the time comes.

So basically, every time one of us reacts with shock, outrage, anger or hate towards these people and their message, it is a huge victory for them. Therefore, the only way to handle them is to simply pretend they don't exist.

Wise words...

Just very hard to ignore some of their antics though!

MoonSylver
28-Apr-2011, 01:16 PM
I prefer to discuss the WBC as little as possible these days - I've come to the realization that they are essentially trolls in real life...

:lol: Never thought of it like that...

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g374/moonsylver/WBC.jpg

...and every time someone gets angry at them, every time someone protests them, every time people so much as DISCUSS it online, they are winning.

http://pix.posterrevolution.com/pr/4/642197m.jpg

Eerie simularities there...engages in outrageous, inappropriate behavior in desperate need for attention...;)

Scary thing is I think Charlie is saner...:lol:

shootemindehead
28-Apr-2011, 02:07 PM
I love the Westboro Baptist Church.

God bless Pastor Phelps.

AcesandEights
28-Apr-2011, 02:36 PM
Good to see good country people coming together with crazy plans to foil outsiders. I'm just upset they executed their plan without exploding arrows...

http://classic-tv.com/shows/dukesofhazzard/cast.jpg

MikePizzoff
28-Apr-2011, 06:33 PM

This IS pretty smart... but I'd rather stick with my course of action of throwing piss-filled water balloons at them.

I love the Westboro Baptist Church.

God bless Pastor Phelps.

Hilarious, considering your post count is at 666 right now.

bassman
28-Apr-2011, 06:35 PM

The WBC crew visit HPotD? :stunned:

:p

shootemindehead
29-Apr-2011, 11:06 AM
Hilarious, considering your post count is at 666 right now.

Arrrggghhh...damn you Pizzoff!!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XV_SXtpolOo/TI88PuqXOPI/AAAAAAAAALQ/g3SnjpCeS-A/s1600/Gustave_Dore_Inferno34.jpg

blind2d
29-Apr-2011, 08:59 PM
Isn't there some quote by Gandhi or something about "I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."
I think that works here. I mean, whatever happened to following Jesus' example? He would never protest something he thought was wrong. He'd just tell people how God wants them to live, in a nice way, and go about his business healing people and stuff on the Sabbath. Um... so, yeah, it's amazing to me how many so-called 'Christians' do it wrong. I mean REALLY wrong. Like these assholes. Idiots.
Um, and... Yeah, God is real. But people suck.

BillyRay
29-Apr-2011, 09:10 PM
Um, and... Yeah, God is real. But people suck.

You just reminded me of the most practical piece of theological advice ever given me as a kid, from our parish priest Fr. Terry:

"Billy, sometimes people are just jerks."

brer
09-May-2011, 01:03 PM
The linked article has been debunked a few times on different sites.

Now on the other hand, Mcalester, Oklahoma stands as one of the better episodes in how to hand the WBC.

Some sneaky bastard flattened the tires of their van. In order to do this, he had to get past a cordon of local police. No tow trucks would help them. They ended up driving to Walmart on flats.

JE Tannehill, a respected local business man, offered to repair their tires. They declined because a major part of the offer involved them being lectured while his men did the work. He still gets all my repair jobs for tires.

The federal judge that would handle any lawsuits in this case is from Mcalester, as are the local and state judges.

SymphonicX
09-May-2011, 02:47 PM
Regarding the news interview with Shirley whats her name monster bitch WON that....

I mean, so what she got hacked? She was allowed to RULE over that Anon spokesman and leave him hanging.

The whole point of having these debates is surely to troll them into shutting up, yet everytime I see them, they're the most outspoken of anyone, and no one placed in front of them is articulate enough to smack them with the reality that they're all pretty evil and hated.

Louis came close on his docs, injecting rational thought subtly into their minds - but someone needs to vocally r@pe these people.