PDA

View Full Version : So Arnolds first film is...

Neil
05-May-2011, 10:17 AM
...not Terminator 5... But "Cry Macho"...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49518

The film is ostensibly about Arnold's character, a horse breeder who loses his wife and son in a tragic accident after he wins the Kentucky Derby. Despondent and a drunk, Arnold's character gets a new lease on life when the rich investor he works for tells him to get his son out of Mexico or be fired. I'm not sure if this is an action film, a drama, or a comedy, but I'd be surprised if there isn't some bonding that takes place as Arnold and the investor's son try to make it back home.

Tricky
05-May-2011, 11:27 AM
"Dese pee-apple need eeeeyaar!!"

Danny
05-May-2011, 11:50 AM
pass.

Neil
05-May-2011, 12:01 PM
pass.

I'm more interested in this project than T5 TBH :)

bassman
05-May-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm down for it. Arnold playing beaten and bruised characters with an alcohol problem fit his persona in a wierd way. I've always liked it when he wasn't playing the average good guy. It's more rugged when he's really got nothing to lose..

Tricky
05-May-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm down for it. Arnold playing beaten and bruised characters with an alcohol problem fit his persona in a wierd way. I've always liked it when he wasn't playing the average good guy. It's more rugged when he's really got nothing to lose..

I'd have to agree there actually, I thought he was quite decent in that End of Days, bit less wooden than usual!

rongravy
05-May-2011, 09:13 PM
So many Arnold quotes and unintelligible sounds went through my mind that it overloaded.
I think Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon should finally make a Hans und Franz movie where the eventual goal is to kidnap Arnie and finally morph into a three headed hunk of man meat and conquer the world, one flabby, girly muscle at a time...
Yah.