View Full Version : Osama bin Laden was a zombie.

BillTheButcher
07-May-2011, 04:18 AM
Look at how much this explains. He’s been dead for a long time, killed over and over these last several years; and yet, when they found him, they had to shoot him, even though he was unarmed, in order to put him down, and through the head at that. Haven’t you watched the George Romero films? Of course they had to shoot him, because zombie bites and scratches are lethal, and through the head, because that’s the only way to take down zombies. Correct?

And that explains his wife’s bullet injury too, because being his wife, she must have had sex with him, and it’s more likely than not that she, too, was infected by the virus. At the least, they couldn’t take that chance, and so when she came for them with her lethal fangs and claws, they shot her. Perfectly reasonable.:evil:

MoonSylver
07-May-2011, 04:42 AM
You earn points just for the title of your thread. I nearly spit food on my keyboard. :lol:

rongravy
07-May-2011, 06:17 AM
Osama Bin Rotten could be the next villain The King/Bruce Campbell could take on in another Bubba Ho Tep sequel...

Neil
07-May-2011, 07:23 AM
You earn points just for the title of your thread. I nearly spit food on my keyboard. :lol:

Indeed! I came to this thread with the thought of, 'Now I've heard everything!' :)