PDA

View Full Version : MSN article honoring Zombie Appreciation month.

Purge
09-May-2011, 03:03 PM
Thought this was kinda neat.

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Movies/Best-zombie-films.aspx?cp-documentid=28642565&imageindex=1&GT1=36010

bassman
09-May-2011, 03:59 PM
Directed by George Romero, this sequel follows National Guard members Peter and Roger as they attempt to fight the undead in a housing project

Did they only see the first parts of the movie? :rockbrow:

While I don't necessarily agree with some of the choices, its always nice to look through these articles...

blind2d
10-May-2011, 04:19 PM
That quote you quoted looks suspiciously familiar, bassman... Hey! Isn't that the synopsis chiller used when they showed the remake instead?! Or something?! The plot thickens... Like old pudding...
Wait a minute... I thought every month was for zombie appreciation...

bassman
10-May-2011, 04:38 PM
That quote you quoted looks suspiciously familiar, bassman... Hey! Isn't that the synopsis chiller used when they showed the remake instead?! Or something?! The plot thickens... Like old pudding...

Nah, the description often used for the remake on TV is "Dawn of the Dead(1978) - Two National Guardsmen protect a mall against the living dead". Or something along those lines. That one is just irritating because it's tricked me into believing the original is going to be on TV, but the funny thing about this one is that it says they defend a housing project? That's a pretty short portion of the movie and obviously not the correct info to use for a synopsis...