PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne 3

Neil
11-May-2011, 08:38 AM
Looks beautiful!

And if the gameplay is anywhere as good as the last one, it should be epic! It's one of the few games I've actually played all the way through!

http://www.actiontrip.com/screenshots/maxpayne3.phtml

http://www.cdn.actiontrip.com/images/features/maxpayne318.jpg

MinionZombie
11-May-2011, 09:08 AM
Christ, this thing's still being developed?! Feels like years ago, in fact I'm sure it's years ago, that I saw screenshots very similar to this (albeit without all the special filters and effects etc). I wonder if this'll be any good...hmmm.

Good to see there's still some familiar Max Payne in there though from the second game - the long coat and New York setting ... so seemingly something must go down that forces him to flee to the Favellas and shave his bonce. :shifty:

Danny
11-May-2011, 10:25 AM
....eeh... i want to be excited for more max but, at the same time its not remedy and if they felt he "was done and didnt deserve more tragedy and violence in his life" i cant work up excited for a character i really like going through yet more shit regardless of game polish y'know? i mean can't this poor bastard get a break?

Neil
11-May-2011, 10:38 AM
....eeh... i want to be excited for more max but, at the same time its not remedy and if they felt he "was done and didnt deserve more tragedy and violence in his life" i cant work up excited for a character i really like going through yet more shit regardless of game polish y'know? i mean can't this poor bastard get a break?

I'm hoping for the best...

The second game was stunning! So if it can build on that, wow!

Danny
11-May-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm hoping for the best...

The second game was stunning! So if it can build on that, wow!

yeah, but remedy has shit all to do with this guy, they even added their own 'ending' to max payne with two alex casey pages read by max's voice actor in alan wake. This may borrow things from the remedy games but at the end of the day this is a new thing that might be as good, but could be utter balls.

Mitchified
11-May-2011, 05:28 PM
The only thing that would make me interested in this game was if it allowed me to gun down Mark Wahlberg using bullet time.