PDA

View Full Version : Quote about zombie movies from celebrity:

Dawg
22-Jun-2006, 10:54 PM
"Zombie movies are interesting because it could be any budget. You can make it for nothing. You can spend a lot of money. It's still a zombie movie."

- Christopher Walken

-Dawg

Danny
22-Jun-2006, 11:46 PM
remind me who walken is again i cant remember.

EvilBread
23-Jun-2006, 12:15 AM
Deer Hunter
Pulp Fiction
True Romance
Batman Returns

The guy is a legend.

bassman
23-Jun-2006, 12:58 PM
he's a legend who needs more cowbell

:lol:

Walken is always great on SNL. He even has his own "Best of" DVD for the show. Kinda weird considering he was never A cast member....

Yeah, I read about this zombie thing a while back and he said that he would love to do a zombie flick. Maybe Romero will hook him up with his next dead film. That would be freaking great......Walken is the man.

MinionZombie
23-Jun-2006, 02:00 PM
Is it just me, or does "zombie movies + Christopher Walken" just sound weird/unexpected? lol. It'd be really cool to see Walken in a movie surrounded by walking corpses, bringing a weighty touch of acting class to the sort of flick you don't usually associate with big names like his. Cool nonetheless.

EvilNed
23-Jun-2006, 02:28 PM
Imagine Walken given a lengthy speak to the zombies sorrounding him on the pain of being alive when all he ever does is run... And then he wips out his two berettas and blast them all to hell. All while never even showing an ounce of emotion on his face.

bassman
23-Jun-2006, 02:31 PM
Imagine Walken given a lengthy speak to the zombies sorrounding him on the pain of being alive when all he ever does is run... And then he wips out his two berettas and blast them all to hell. All while never even showing an ounce of emotion on his face.

Are you saying that he doesn't show emotion in his acting? If so, watch "The Deer Hunter"......you will definitely change your mind.