PDA

View Full Version : THE END OF THE WORLD: OCTOBER 21st, 2011 EVERYBODY PANIC! (Zombies)

Thorn
17-May-2011, 02:22 PM
THE END OF THE WORLD: OCTOBER 21st, 2011

By God’s grace and tremendous mercy, He is giving us advanced warning as to what He is about to do. On Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, this 5-month period of horrible torment will begin for all the inhabitants of the earth. It will be on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves. Earthquakes will ravage the whole world as the earth will no longer conceal its dead (Isaiah 26:21). People who died as saved individuals will experience the resurrection of their bodies and immediately leave this world to forever be with the Lord. Those who died unsaved will be raised up as well, but only to have their lifeless bodies scattered about the face of all the earth. Death will be everywhere.

The Lord also emphasizes these awful 5 months of destruction in the final verse of Genesis, chapter 7:

Genesis 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Sorry just wanted to post that, heading back into my bunker now.

Note: Sorry this is actually MAY 21st, not October so prepare now.... if you suffer any undue hardships caused by my careless reporting I am sorry. You can hang out in my bunker free of charge.

bassman
17-May-2011, 02:29 PM
You got a link for where this came from? I ask because just this past weekend I had Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking on my door at 8am(as they do :mad:) and they gave me a little booklet about the dead rising and earthquakes happening soon. Not that I believe any of this malarkey....just a funny coincidence, I thought.

AcesandEights
17-May-2011, 02:33 PM
Wait a second. Is this a personal prognostication or did I miss a link?

Also, do you want to sell any of your stuff, since the world is ending? I'll give you a can of beans for your automobile. :)

DjfunkmasterG
17-May-2011, 02:50 PM
May 21st is when I film the big torture scene for All In the Game... WTF, I guess I can film Deadlands 3 at the same time. WOOT!

JDFP
17-May-2011, 03:19 PM
Don't be ridiculous, it would be nuts to think the world is going to end on October 21st.

Everyone knows it is going to end this Saturday on May 21st, you silly head.

j.p.

Rancid Carcass
17-May-2011, 03:28 PM
THE END OF THE WORLD: OCTOBER 21st, 2011

By God’s grace and tremendous mercy, He is giving us advanced warning as to what He is about to do. On Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, this 5-month period of horrible torment will begin for all the inhabitants of the earth. It will be on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves. Earthquakes will ravage the whole world as the earth will no longer conceal its dead (Isaiah 26:21). People who died as saved individuals will experience the resurrection of their bodies and immediately leave this world to forever be with the Lord. Those who died unsaved will be raised up as well, but only to have their lifeless bodies scattered about the face of all the earth. Death will be everywhere.

It's good to see that AMC are pulling out all the stops for The Walking Dead series 2 launch event... :D

blind2d
17-May-2011, 04:02 PM
Oh good, I get one more birthday, just barely!! Selfish thoughts aside, though, this is depressing... Anyway... I'm going out with a bang!

AngryNeighbour
17-May-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm actually pumped for this.

JDFP
17-May-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm actually pumped for this.

An apocalypse is all fun and games until you're eaten by a flesh eating ghoul, then it's not so fun anymore...

AngryNeighbour
17-May-2011, 06:16 PM
An apocalypse is all fun and games until you're eaten by a flesh eating ghoul, then it's not so fun anymore...

That won't happen because I've already started building Dead Reckoning.

DEAD BEAT
17-May-2011, 06:27 PM
You got a link for where this came from? I ask because just this past weekend I had Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking on my door at 8am(as they do :mad:) and they gave me a little booklet about the dead rising and earthquakes happening soon. Not that I believe any of this malarkey....just a funny coincidence, I thought.

"your lucky, they actually tried to eat me!" ;)

Mr.G
18-May-2011, 11:03 PM

I once ate a Jehovah's Witness...but I swear she asked me to first and I couldn't tell her no! :)

Mr. Clean
18-May-2011, 11:19 PM
Thank God, I'll be back in Arkansas when the shit hits the fan!

Cykotic
18-May-2011, 11:23 PM
yeah... erm.... BULLSHIT! They got it wrong once, it will be wrong again...

thank goddess i'm a wiccan lol

MoonSylver
19-May-2011, 12:13 AM
On my oldest daughters birthday! :mad: Thanks for ruining the party God, you butthole. :lol:

I once ate a Jehovah's Witness...but I swear she asked me to first and I couldn't tell her no! :)

http://www.showmii.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/lecter.jpg

"Are you sure she wasn't a census taker....?

:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
19-May-2011, 12:14 AM
Well, I am ready, guns - Check, Ammo - Check, Baseball Bat - Check, Sword - Check, Canned Food - Check, Full Tank of Gas - Check.

:elol:

BRING IT

blind2d
19-May-2011, 01:25 AM
I see you don't have... um... Hmm... You got a well-fortified basement?

rongravy
19-May-2011, 03:08 AM
Thank God, I'll be back in Arkansas when the shit hits the fan!
Yeah, but what about all those bucktoothed deadbillies?

Mr. Clean
19-May-2011, 04:05 AM
Yeah, but what about all those bucktoothed deadbillies?

Yeah what about them? :D

Won't be nearly as many zombies in Northern Arkansas(The Ozarks) than living near a major city such as Slt, Utah. Alot of asshats here I already consider the living dead. I just stay away from them. :p

Thorn
19-May-2011, 12:50 PM

Sorry sorry... http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Don't be ridiculous, it would be nuts to think the world is going to end on October 21st.

Everyone knows it is going to end this Saturday on May 21st, you silly head.

j.p.

Also very true, please allow me to clarify...

Judgment Day!
May 21, 2011
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

The End of the World
October 21, 2011
he purpose of this tract is to inform you of the great urgency there now is in the world for each and every person to be reconciled to God. The Bible is the Word of God! Everything the Bible declares has the full authority of God Himself. Now, at this time, information is coming forth from the Bible which clearly reveals God’s plan for Judgment Day and the end of the world itself. The Bible has opened up its secrets concerning the timeline of history. This information was never previously known because God had closed up His Word blocking any attempt to gain knowledge of the end of the world. We read about this in the book of Daniel:

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

However, now in our present day, God has opened up His Word (the Bible) to reveal a great deal of truth concerning the end of time (and many other teachings). Also, in the same chapter of Daniel, it says:

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

God is now opening up His Word because we have arrived at the time of the end. For this reason, it has become very obvious to the serious student of the Bible that we are now living in the last few days of earth’s history. As a matter of fact, because we are living at the end of time, God is now revealing to His people the following information:

wayzim
19-May-2011, 04:45 PM
Sorry sorry... http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Also very true, please allow me to clarify...

Judgment Day!
May 21, 2011
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

The End of the World
October 21, 2011
he purpose of this tract is to inform you of the great urgency there now is in the world for each and every person to be reconciled to God. The Bible is the Word of God! Everything the Bible declares has the full authority of God Himself. Now, at this time, information is coming forth from the Bible which clearly reveals God’s plan for Judgment Day and the end of the world itself. The Bible has opened up its secrets concerning the timeline of history. This information was never previously known because God had closed up His Word blocking any attempt to gain knowledge of the end of the world. We read about this in the book of Daniel:

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

However, now in our present day, God has opened up His Word (the Bible) to reveal a great deal of truth concerning the end of time (and many other teachings). Also, in the same chapter of Daniel, it says:

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

God is now opening up His Word because we have arrived at the time of the end. For this reason, it has become very obvious to the serious student of the Bible that we are now living in the last few days of earth’s history. As a matter of fact, because we are living at the end of time, God is now revealing to His people the following information:

In the immortal words of Jack Black, pimping Kung Fu Panda II on AOTS the other day.

"Is that End of Days as in The World Blowing Up? or Demons Being Let Loose - Because, if it's Demons, we still have a chance to make Major Box Office. "

Wayne (Pardon my paraphrase.) Z

" - Dogs and Cats, Living Together - Mass Hysteria. "
Bill Murray, Ghosterbuster

"When I saw you stop the world from, you know, ending, I just assumed that was a big week for you. It turns out I suddenly find myself needing to know the plural of apocalypse. "
Marc Blucas, Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

EvilNed
19-May-2011, 06:41 PM
I think it's this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

Sammich
19-May-2011, 09:05 PM
Nostrodamus

The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
Not far from the age of the great millennium,
When the dead will come out of their graves.
-Century 10, Quatrain 74

The voice of the rare bird heard,
On the pipe of the air-vent floor:
So high will the bushel of wheat rise,
That man will be eating his fellow man.
-Century 2, Quatrain 75

Throughout the deserted colony of the French,
Dead bodies shall rise out of the water and walk upon land,
One shall await in vain the hour of their burial ...
Rivers and fountains by toxins are sprinkled,
At the fort of Genoa human flesh is devoured.
-Century 4,Quatrains 20 & 66

clanglee
19-May-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah I saw a big billboard in Columbia SC the other day for this. . . .god I hate SC sometimes.

MoonSylver
19-May-2011, 10:26 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8fqimYjjv1qzipfxo1_500.jpg

http://www.chrisloach.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/rapture.jpg

http://madmikes.madmikesamerica.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/JUDGMENT-DAY-MAY-21-2011-FUNNY-PICTURE-IMAGE-PICK-ME.jpeg

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/11/129077011938559396.jpg

pHCdS7O248g

DjfunkmasterG
20-May-2011, 04:47 PM
Man I would love to FUCK THE HELL OUT OF Debbie Harry :elol:

Mitchified
20-May-2011, 05:55 PM
Nothing good ever comes from the Rapture. Either the world ends, or you end up in a city with red-eyed little girls using giant needles to drain blood out of corpses while a robot watches over them.

On the plus side, if it's the second thing that happens, we get to shoot lightning and fire and bees and stuff out of our hands.

When the zombies come tomorrow, they're going to be shooting laser beams from their eyes while running at high speeds and exhibiting other superpowers. It's going to happen, just you watch. More members of HotD are going to die while screaming at zombies that they should be slow than for any other reason.

rongravy
20-May-2011, 09:36 PM
More members of HotD are going to die while screaming at zombies that they should be slow than for any other reason.
The first one I see'll scale a fence to get to me probably, in record time no less. I'll be too busy still mouthing the words "Heyyyyyyy, they can't do that!!!" while he's pouncing on my melon. Or frying me with his laser peepers...

bassman
21-May-2011, 01:02 AM
Wondering what will happen to you tomorrow when the clock strikes six? Perhaps this will help....

http://peasandcougars.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/will-you-be-raptured-flowchart1.jpg?w=1024&h=750

Neil
21-May-2011, 08:51 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00zj1c2/The_End_of_the_World_A_Horizon_Guide_to_Armageddon/

MoonSylver
21-May-2011, 10:48 PM
Rapture come & gone. Everyone still here. Huh...

http://remote-backup.com/kb/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/told-you-so-meter1.jpg

Maybe this is what went wrong:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/rapture/1.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/rapture/2.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/rapture/3.jpg

Neil
22-May-2011, 03:03 PM
What's the old doofus come up with as his explanation?

MoonSylver
22-May-2011, 06:13 PM
What's the old doofus come up with as his explanation?

From ABC news:

Harold Camping, the California preacher who became omnipresent in the publicity blitz over his prediction of the end of the world, today was nowhere to be found after it became clear that the Rapture wasn't happening...
...There has been no sign of Camping since the supposed Rapture came and went, and his home in Alameda, Calif., has been deserted.

:rockbrow:

JDFP
22-May-2011, 06:21 PM
Why do I get the distinct impression that it's going to turn out that Mr. Camping and family are going to be located with millions of dollars in stolen "Family Radio Worldwide" funds and fake ID's and passports? Hmm....

I'm waiting on the film, personally. It should be entertaining!

j.p.

Neil
23-May-2011, 08:39 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13489641

Robert Fitzpatrick, a retired transportation agency worker in New York, said he had spent more than $140,000 (£86,000) of his savings on advertisements in the run-up to 21 May to publicise the prediction.

After 1800 passed and nothing had happened, he said: "I do not understand why... I do not understand why nothing has happened."

"I can't tell you what I feel right now. Obviously, I haven't understood it correctly because we're still here."

AcesandEights
23-May-2011, 01:23 PM
Howdy hpotd family stop

Hear none of you were raptured this weekend stop

Will plead your cases with St. Peter and Yahweh over game of bocce ball stop

Khardis says 'hello' stop

Stay Scared (haha) stop

--Aces

Wyldwraith
24-May-2011, 05:06 AM
::sighs::
As someone who values my faith, it always PISSES ME OFF when some asshat comes along and makes anything even vaguely Judeo-Christian seem ridiculous. Ironically, the very people who yell the loudest about wanting to convince people to come to Jesus are ALSO the people who make faith seem about as desirable an attribute as the clap.

Guess this old lunatic in his hours and hours of poring over The Literal Word of God failed to recall this little codicil:
"No man shall know the day or the hour...." (paraphrasing and not completing the quote because I don't remember how the rest of it goes exactly, and don't want to offend anyone).

Know the old saying "Religion is Man's attempt to reach God, but Faith is God's attempt to reach Man"? "Predicting" the end of the world is a useful shearing tool for fleecing a gullible flock. On the other hand, someone who points out something along the lines of "If you believe in a Created Universe, it's certain that eventually the Creator of said Universe will decide to call it a day, so it might be a good idea to just go ahead and lead an honest life in which you give of yourself to those in need, and be there for those you love" is just talking good sense IMHO.

Unfortunately, the 2nd concept isn't nearly as effective in filling the collection plate.
Lastly, as for those gullible enough to blow their life savings on contributions to this fraud and advertisements of said fraud's "Prediction", there is an old saying for them as well.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

One more time ::sighs::, as fundamentalists turn something genuine and precious into something worthy of mockery.
/rant over.

Ryan
24-May-2011, 12:28 PM
Was just reading some guy charged 250 people $150 to look after their pets after the rapture, with a strict no refunds policy. :lol:

Neil
24-May-2011, 07:02 PM
Was just reading some guy charged 250 people $150 to look after their pets after the rapture, with a strict no refunds policy. :lol:

Sheesh! TBH, they deserve it!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

The date is now Oct 21st!

Anybody want some pets looked after post Oct 21st?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13516796

MoonSylver
24-May-2011, 10:51 PM
He'd said all along the End Of the World was Oct 21st. The Rapture was the event that was supposed to occur this weekend. Way to cop out though. :rolleyes:

Neil
25-May-2011, 08:00 AM
He'd said all along the End Of the World was Oct 21st. The Rapture was the event that was supposed to occur this weekend. Way to cop out though. :rolleyes:

Oh! And there was me thinking it was all a bunch of made up hogwash!

MikePizzoff
25-May-2011, 08:22 AM

Boy, I bet your face is red!

MoonSylver
25-May-2011, 03:13 PM

Hey, just pointing out the technicalities. The Devil is in the details. :evil: Now THIS is the part that is REALLY utter hogwash (not that the rest isn't...)

Over the weekend, he said, he had returned to the scripture and it had "dawned" on him that a "merciful and compassionate God" would spare humanity by compressing the apocalyptic destruction into a shorter time frame.

:rockbrow:

And honestly, the guy deserves a good ass kicking for this comment when asked what about all the people who sold/gave away everything in preparation of "the big event"

"We just had a great recession. There's lots of people who lost their jobs, lots of people who lost their houses... and somehow they all survived," he said.

"We're not in the business of giving any financial advice," he added.

"We're in the business of telling people maybe there is someone you can talk to, and that's God."

:mad:

bassman
25-May-2011, 03:17 PM
And honestly, the guy deserves a good ass kicking for this comment when asked what about all the people who sold/gave away everything in preparation of "the big event"....

While I agree that the guy is a douchebag, I can't possibly be angry over this. It's funny. It's not his fault these people clinged to his word like some sort of freakish cult. It's their own damn fault for being stupid enough to part with their belongings as if it would make anything easier when Rapture came(but didn't).

Why get rid of your things, anyway? If you honestly believe the world is going to end, what does it matter if your things are still sitting in your house? They're going to burn and melt in the lake of fire like the rest of the world....

I simply cannot wait until October 22. He'd better start panning an excuse of epic proportions...

MoonSylver
25-May-2011, 03:27 PM
While I agree that the guy is a douchebag, I can't possibly be angry over this. It's funny. It's not his fault these people clinged to his word like some sort of freakish cult. It's their own damn fault for being stupid enough to part with their belongings as if it would make anything easier when Rapture came(but didn't).

Not saying I don't agree, but if you make a prediction & people BELIEVE you & it doesn't come true, somehow "oops, my bad" & "tough shit" do not seem like adequate responses. There's a certain level of smug hubris coupled with a lack of willing to take any culpability or accountability there I find highly irritating.:mad:

bassman
25-May-2011, 03:34 PM
I understand what you mean, but nobody was forcing these people to believe this asshat or follow his word. If one day soon there was undeniable proof that God does not exist, does that mean the churches need to give back all the donations they've received over the years? They certainly wouldn't because those people chose to believe and give those donations. Just like this guy doesn't have take the weight of his follower's actions.

When Xenu never arrives in his meteor space craft, does that mean Tom Cruise will be held accountable? :p

These people CHOOSE to believe, so it's in no way this Camping guy's responsibilty. Although he is a douche...

MoonSylver
25-May-2011, 03:47 PM
I understand what you mean, but nobody was forcing these people to believe this asshat or follow his word. If one day soon there was undeniable proof that God does not exist, does that mean the churches need to give back all the donations they've received over the years? They certainly wouldn't because those people chose to believe and give those donations. Just like this guy doesn't have take the weight of his follower's actions.

When Xenu never arrives in his meteor space craft, does that mean Tom Cruise will be held accountable? :p

These people CHOOSE to believe, so it's in no way this Camping guy's responsibilty. Although he is a douche...

THIS is why when the next Rapture REALLY happens & the aliens beam ME up I'm telling them to leave YOU behind.:fin: :lol:

bassman
25-May-2011, 03:55 PM
...next Rapture...

Those two words together had me cracking up. :lol:

MoonSylver
25-May-2011, 03:57 PM
next rapture

those two words together had me cracking up. :lol:

;)

:)