PDA

View Full Version : pre fab tv stands: not good

acealive1
18-May-2011, 12:43 AM
i just bought a tv stand.......nice finish........but none of the pieces are labeled. thats fine though......it says they'd be labeled...........but its easy to tell them apart

my gripe? i get almost done, i put the bottom on........and i'll be damned if that fuckin piece isnt an inch shorter than it should be on both sides.

verdict? cant put the damn thing together. im a lot pissed right now.......

:mad::mad::mad:

JDFP
18-May-2011, 12:56 AM
verdict? cant put the damn thing together. im a lot pissed right now.......

:mad::mad::mad:

Just remember, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on, unless you're into that sort of thing...

j.p.

acealive1
18-May-2011, 01:15 AM
Just remember, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on, unless you're into that sort of thing...

j.p.

:elol::elol:

lol ok now i feel at least a lil better. thanks dude.

bassman
18-May-2011, 12:18 PM
........and i'll be damned if that fuckin piece isnt an inch shorter than it should be

A lot of guys have the same problem.

MoonSylver
18-May-2011, 12:48 PM
and i'll be damned if that fuckin piece isnt an inch shorter than it should be

A lot of guys have the same problem.

:lol:

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0702-2316-3522_Comedian_Talking_While_Holding_a_Chicken_and_ a_Microphone_clipart_image.jpg

http://www.tshirtpusher.com/images/D/shesaid-design.jpg

AcesandEights
18-May-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm dying to know: made in America, China or Scandinavia?

acealive1
18-May-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm dying to know: made in America, China or Scandinavia?

america actually. i found out what was wrong besides the cheap parts......its made by sauder.

besides me being literally out on my feet for lack of sleep the last few days, the bracket system set up to hold the walls of the tv stand have a bit of give room. so i placed it to the side and went to bed for the night.

when i got up this morning for work, i looked at it an determined basically u had to PUSH THE ALREADY SCREWED SIDES into place just to screw the bottom board on.

worst. furniture. ever. i've never seen anything like it. i always thought once u screwed two pieces to a bracket that it was a done deal and not moving.

Mitchified
18-May-2011, 08:42 PM
i always thought once u screwed two pieces to a bracket that it was a done deal and not moving.

Just remember, sometimes they like to snuggle afterward.

acealive1
18-May-2011, 10:22 PM
Just remember, sometimes they like to snuggle afterward.

i still dont understand how, im better off going to amish country next time.

blind2d
19-May-2011, 01:31 AM
Or just use an old crate, like I do.

acealive1
19-May-2011, 02:47 AM

LOL i was gonna use anything else. but its a tube tv and its 36 inches

MoonSylver
19-May-2011, 06:07 AM

LOL i was gonna use anything else. but its...36 inches

You guys are making it hard for me to keep from making sex &/or "That's what she said" jokes ad infinitum... :lol:

You guys are making it hard for me

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

(see???) :lol:

blind2d
19-May-2011, 02:25 PM
Moon!!! You just made me laugh more than I have all week! I'm forever in your debt, you hilarious character, you!

bassman
19-May-2011, 02:28 PM
LOL i was gonna use anything else. but its a tube tv and its 36 inches

TUBE? What kind of ancient technology is that?!? :p

kortick
19-May-2011, 05:42 PM
Sauder=WalMart

Yup.
Problem in a box for sure.

acealive1
19-May-2011, 09:30 PM
TUBE? What kind of ancient technology is that?!? :p

LOL its the one us working poor still have while the welfare case across the hall lives nice with a 50 inch LCD

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Sauder=WalMart

Yup.
Problem in a box for sure.

i forget where my mom got her entertainment center from, but that was equally as bad because the instructions might as well have been in braille and its wobbly as hell