PDA

View Full Version : Yet another COD game, yet another trailer.

SymphonicX
24-May-2011, 12:08 PM
Personally I am starting to think of this series much like being forced to eat your vegetables as a kid. Supposedly it's good, but each bite leaves a sour taste in one's mouth, and much of it is starting to feel like obligation.

here's the link:

www.ea.com/battlefield3

OOPS. I accidentally linked you to a better series of games.

Try this instead:

http://www.t3.com/news/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-trailer-officially-unveiled?=56749

Haven't watched the trailer myself...giving it a look now.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Oh god.
Just yawned through it.

London levels look cool.....meh.

CoinReturn
24-May-2011, 01:12 PM
Some very cool environments, at least.

MW2 just reenforced the fact that CoD-gameplay just isn't for me. Battlefield 3, on the other hand...:hyper:

AngryNeighbour
24-May-2011, 07:43 PM
The Call of Duty series has been horrible since Call of Duty 4 in my opinion.

The enviroments look good though, and I guess the story sounds cool. I'll more than likely be semi-pleased by the campaign, but let down by the multiplayer.

MikePizzoff
24-May-2011, 08:02 PM
Thumbs up. I love Battlefield WAY more than CoD, but I always buy both franchises.

Mr. Clean
28-May-2011, 10:03 PM
I'll probably avoid this one. Gamestop asked me if I would like to preorder MW3 when I picked up LA Noire and they would throw in a free poster! No thanks....:)

Danny
29-May-2011, 01:20 PM
The Call of Duty series has been horrible since Call of Duty 4 in my opinion.

The enviroments look good though, and I guess the story sounds cool. I'll more than likely be semi-pleased by the campaign, but let down by the multiplayer.

i'd say thats being kind, the last one with merit was 2.

AngryNeighbour
29-May-2011, 02:15 PM
i'd say thats being kind, the last one with merit was 2.

Well I'm partial to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 because it's what got me into the whole xbox live universe pretty much.

EvilNed
29-May-2011, 09:34 PM
I haven't played any of the MW games, but shit. That trailer looked awesome!