PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Invasion Fan Film - Gore include!

whypinto
01-Jun-2011, 04:32 AM
Long time reader, first time poster.

Zombies have always been near and dear to my brains, so has filmmaking, it is a wonder these two passions do not collide more often.

My team and I got a chance to make this as part of a 48 hour film competition and when we pulled the Genre of Invasion Film, we knew just want kind of invasion to make!

We love to help support the zombie community, please let us know what you think.

Enjoy!

Youtube Clicky!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AS8zOklqBk&feature=mh_lolz&list=FL_vTONM2ZI5k)
4AS8zOklqBk
PS Stick around after the credits

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Haha, first post and I misspell something in the title. Included*

rongravy
01-Jun-2011, 05:01 AM
A+.
Loved it, especially the fag hag girlfriend and her heavily sideburned dood. Gotta love male comaraderie...
Hope you guys win, or get a fire started.

mpokera
02-Jun-2011, 07:56 PM
loved it! Very nice, hope the contest went well for you

bassman
02-Jun-2011, 08:04 PM
Pretty funny. I seriously thought Sam was Seth Rogen for a minute there...

whypinto
03-Jun-2011, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words guys. The contest is coming up next week in Florida, it was open to locals and online submissions. Right now we are battling for the Audience choice award, which is judged by view count on youtube, so thank you for the views and comments. I hope we can produce more original zombie content in the future.

Dan

Neil
04-Jun-2011, 10:45 AM
Nice stuff!