View Full Version : Enjoyed this

Yojimbo
06-Jun-2011, 06:50 AM
Interactive zombie game on you tube

9p1yBlV7Ges

Kinda like Dragon's Lair

Mr.G
06-Jun-2011, 12:33 PM
If Romero REALLY wanted to try something different, he would create a 2hour plus movie that allows you to choose the zombie adventure. Technology should be ready to make something like this...

kidgloves
06-Jun-2011, 02:04 PM
That was pretty cool.
Good find

AcesandEights
06-Jun-2011, 02:11 PM
Reminds me of a very cool choose your own adventure zombie survival project that someone linked to on these forums a year or two back. A very well polished project, that was.

Rancid Carcass
07-Jun-2011, 01:47 AM
If Romero REALLY wanted to try something different, he would create a 2hour plus movie that allows you to choose the zombie adventure. Technology should be ready to make something like this...

I suppose you could do it very crudely using DVD chapters or something - you start the film off then at the end of the scene give people a choice of what happens next, A, B, C or D. Not sure how you could do it seamlessly without pausing the film and breaking the immersion - maybe a film equivalent of a Quick Time Event like you get in video games! Of course it also requires about four times the amount of footage depending on how many 'choices' you want to give the audience. Interesting idea though, worth thinking about.

Having said that even if you did give people the choice of what happens I'm sure some people would still find something to complain about...

"Choose your own zombie movie adventure - if the story's crap, you've no one to blame but yourself!"

:D

Yojimbo
07-Jun-2011, 08:02 AM
even if you did give people the choice of what happens I'm sure some people would still find something to complain about...

:D
True words - well said!