PDA

View Full Version : FlashForward

MikePizzoff
30-Jun-2011, 01:52 AM
Anybody else watch this show? My girlfriend and I just finished it, on Netflix Instant. Sad to learn that it was cancelled, so we won't be able to see a second season. It was 22 episode of pure awesomeness; exactly my kinda TV show.

The premise is that on October 6, 2009, every person in the world simultaneously blacked out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and saw what their lives would be like on April 29, 2010. The FBI sets out to figure out what caused the blackout and tons of mystery unravels.

Awesome sci-fi/action/mystery series. Highly recommended. Super bummed that we're done with it, but at least the first season ends in a way that can satisfy you.

Danny
30-Jun-2011, 05:29 AM
tried watching it when it aired, got bad vibes when they asked the little girl in episode 1 what happenedand she said "i saw no more of the good times". I wasn't wrong i quickly descended into larry stu circle jerking for me. A show trying to fill losts gap and try to give you questions for the sake of questions. not plot.

bassman
30-Jun-2011, 12:17 PM
It's in my queue. If I ever finish off The X-Files and dozens of other shows already in line, I'll have to give it a shot.

I seem to remember seeing the ads for this. John Cho from Harold and Kumar and Star Trek is in it, right?

AcesandEights
30-Jun-2011, 01:11 PM
I never gave it a shot, as it seemed liked it would be even more of a boondoggle than Lost.

Skippy911sc
30-Jun-2011, 06:36 PM
I used to watch it, but I don't remember if I ever saw the end or the last episode... Not very memorable.