PDA

View Full Version : New Dallas series

Neil
11-Jul-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14098543

A full series update of classic 1980s US soap opera Dallas has been given the go ahead, it has been announced.

US network TNT said it had ordered 10 episodes of the programme, after it commissioned a pilot earlier this year.

Original stars Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray reprise their roles in the new show, which will focus on the Ewing family offspring.

The series is due to air in the US next summer. It is not yet known if it will be shown in the UK.

Danny
11-Jul-2011, 10:35 AM
wasnt that the one with the 'last season was a dream' and alien abduction ending?

honestly if they whent whole hog with that they could be the southern twin peaks! :lol:

Neil
11-Jul-2011, 12:10 PM
wasnt that the one with the 'last season was a dream' and alien abduction ending?

honestly if they whent whole hog with that they could be the southern twin peaks! :lol:

That was Falcon's Crest I believe where the last episode went radio rental!

AcesandEights
11-Jul-2011, 01:17 PM
That was Falcon's Crest I believe where the last episode went radio rental!

I believe Falcon Crest ended in a fairly benign fashion. I think Danny is referring to the end of one of the later seasons of Dallas. Who shot JR, "It was just a dream" etc.

Fun fact, Falcon Crest was the first official tv show of my expanded Friday night bedtime when I was a little kid.