PDA

View Full Version : 'In Time' (film) - Justin Timberlake scifi

Neil
22-Jul-2011, 10:55 AM
This actually looks good, and with the director of 'Gattaca' behind it, I have high hopes!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/07/22/justin-timberlake-amanda-seyfried-in-time-trailer/

JDFP
22-Jul-2011, 12:38 PM
Neil:

Did you just say Justin Timberlake and "good" in the same breath? Wow.

j.p.

AcesandEights
22-Jul-2011, 01:27 PM
Ooooh, Amanda Seyfriend! Sexy eyes. Hooded like a cobra, but sexy.

bassman
22-Jul-2011, 01:58 PM

I think Timberlake is a fine actor. He just gets the "pretty boy" hate that Brad Pitt received for years. Also great with comedy.

The movie looks good. Good director, interesting story, Cillian Murphy, and did I see a quick shot of Olivia Wilde in there? I'm sold...

Neil
22-Jul-2011, 02:40 PM
Neil:

j.p.

I'll say it a different way, using just three words if you like, "The Social Network" :)

AcesandEights
22-Jul-2011, 02:57 PM
I think Timberlake is a fine actor. He just gets the "pretty boy" hate that Brad Pitt received for years. Also great with comedy.

Most definitely. It's a tired old tack people take with these male actors. I'm glad to see other not falling into that hole.

JDFP
22-Jul-2011, 03:05 PM
I'll say it a different way, using just three words if you like, "The Social Network" :)

Highly overrated film. :p

Seriously though, even with all my picking on Justin Timberlake he's not a bad actor at all (unlike Brad Pitt who is bland and just not entertaining to me). I'll probably add this film to my Netflix queue as well.

j.p.