PDA

View Full Version : Captain America director wants a Boba Fett film

CoinReturn
23-Jul-2011, 07:28 PM
http://screenrant.com/captain-america-director-joe-johnston-boba-fett-movie-rothc-123936/

Towards the end of our conversation I asked Johnston if his former boss and mentor, George Lucas, had seen the Captain America. The director gave us this somewhat surprising and thoroughly intriguing response:

“You know if he wants to see it, I would show it to him. I’m trying to get George to make a feature based on Boba Fett.”

When asked if he would direct the film Johnston said simply, “I would like to, it would be a lot of fun.”

Although I haven't seen it yet, there have been mostly positive reviews for CA, so I say let him do it.

Star Wars needs a kick in the ass, and centering a movie around one of the most popular yet mysterious characters in the film's universe seems like a good way to do it.

rongravy
24-Jul-2011, 01:53 AM
Fuck yeah, and I'm down with it.

Danny
24-Jul-2011, 02:21 AM
...why? the guy was a faceless, barely relevant part of the original trilogy and then a fanboy asspull in those abortions people only cream over because its something, anything with the star wars name in it still being put out. how much more fan fiction can come to the silver screen under the star wars banner?