PDA

View Full Version : Who goes there?

Kaos
01-Aug-2011, 03:08 PM
This looks oddly familiar:

http://gizmodo.com/5826491/is-this-a-ufo-on-the-bottom-of-the-ocean

Danny
01-Aug-2011, 03:15 PM
i keep seeing this come up on websites, but im sure this was already explained on a site like boing boing.net 3 weeks ago.

Kaos
01-Aug-2011, 03:21 PM
I think the circular shape is exaggerated by the line they draw around it. Could be some kind of impact, but of the normal variety.

Danny
01-Aug-2011, 06:40 PM
i think it was revealed to be either an unusual, but natural rock formation or the steam boiler of something of a sunken ship.

MikePizzoff
02-Aug-2011, 06:13 PM
i think it was revealed to be either an unusual, but natural rock formation or the steam boiler of something of a sunken ship.

Are you sure it was revealed as that? Because those two exact things are just personal speculations people posted as comments on the article. Your memory may be little skewed and thinking you read that somewhere else.

Danny
02-Aug-2011, 06:24 PM
Are you sure it was revealed as that? Because those two exact things are just personal speculations people posted as comments on the article. Your memory may be little skewed and thinking you read that somewhere else.

quite sure i dont have that bad a memory dude, like i said earlier in the thread im pretty sure boinboing.net had an explanation up weeks ago. but that site is one long blog roll with like 20 updates a day, so ill be damned if i can find the article again. sites like that should not exist anymore. are pages so hard?