PDA

View Full Version : The Great Dying - Check it out

kidgloves
02-Aug-2011, 09:50 PM
http://www.thegreatdying.com/

This is absolutely superb. Never heard of it until the director posted a link on The Walking Dead imdb boards. Has the atmosphere of The Road and is probably the best no budget indie dead film i've ever seen.

AcesandEights
03-Aug-2011, 06:37 PM
Just so you don't think no one noticed or appreciated the heads up, Kidgloves! It looks awesome, but I had other things on my mind last night when I got home from work and just browsed and bookmarked the site to give it a more proper look when I have time. You know, like this long weekend I happen to be taking off while the wife is out of the country.

Looks really cool, though.

kidgloves
03-Aug-2011, 06:46 PM
Just so you don't think no one noticed or appreciated the heads up, Kidgloves! It looks awesome, but I had other things on my mind last night when I got home from work and just browsed and bookmarked the site to give it a more proper look when I have time. You know, like this long weekend I happen to be taking off while the wife is out of the country.

Looks really cool, though.

Well. I was just about to throw a hissy fit :rant: and announce i was leaving HPOTD but you saved the day Aces :thumbsup:

Neil
04-Aug-2011, 11:18 AM
Will watch this over the weeked....

Don't understand why the website is so un-informative? No mention at all about anything!?

glazedoverdead
04-Aug-2011, 02:00 PM
This is great stuff I enjoy it, but... I can barely make out what the main character is saying!! He always sounds muffled to me like he's talking with a sock in his mouth. Anyone else make out what he's saying? It is a great indie though, kudos for finding it.

Mike70
04-Aug-2011, 06:06 PM
not bad at all. nice find.

kidgloves
04-Aug-2011, 09:05 PM
This is great stuff I enjoy it, but... I can barely make out what the main character is saying!! He always sounds muffled to me like he's talking with a sock in his mouth. Anyone else make out what he's saying? It is a great indie though, kudos for finding it.

I watched it piped through my cinema system and had no problems at all. Strange

Ragnarr
08-Aug-2011, 05:12 AM
I watched it piped through my cinema system and had no problems at all. Strange

Not bad. Certainly better then the movie 'The Road'. I'm not having a problem with the guy's low rumbling voice. Seems to fit with the dirty, Omega Man feel of the plot. I look forward to more.