PDA

View Full Version : "A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas" (film)

Neil
11-Aug-2011, 11:57 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/A-Very-Harold-And-Kumar-3D-Christmas-Trailer-Explains-NPH-s-Gay-Ruse-26154.html

bassman
11-Aug-2011, 01:25 PM
Looks fun enough. I'll check it out. The second film wasn't quite as good as the first, but they were never really award-winning films anyway, were they? :p

AcesandEights
11-Aug-2011, 01:54 PM
I'll give it a look. The first was good fun, but haven't really sat down for the whole of the 2nd film yet.

rongravy
11-Aug-2011, 10:26 PM
They're ok, but everytime someone compares them to Cheech and Chong, I cringe.
We'll probably see it.

Danny
11-Aug-2011, 10:28 PM
meh, i watched the first more for stoner , evil, neil patrick harris to be honest, neither of the two main guys are 'funny' actors.

rongravy
29-Dec-2011, 01:55 AM
We'll probably see it.
Looks like that day has finally come. Too bad I'm not gonna be baked for it.
Not gonna lie, wasn't that bad. NPH was pretty funny playing the "not really gay but it works for the P-tang."
Already made it to the cheapie theater, but was pretty dang full. I'm guessing NW AR stoners must be feeling the recession crunch or something. Frugal, but smart, if'n you ask me.
That's part of how I saw Pineapple Express 9 times in the theater. Wish Your Highness would've made it as well.
All I can say is if you liked the others, you'll definitely like this one.

Mike70
03-Jan-2012, 05:37 PM
a polite no thanks on this. haven't even seen the first movie.

that sort of "stoner" humor appeals to me about as much as having open heart surgery without anesthesia.

i find almost nothing funny outside of dark british stuff. my sense of humor is as dry as the mojave.

i have literally sat in rooms with folks watching "seinfeld" or "the office", etc. with a mr. spock raised eyebrow the whole time wondering why anyone would laugh at such shit.
of course, that was back when i actually allowed others in my presence.

bassman
03-Jan-2012, 06:03 PM
I bet you're the life of every party....

:lol:

AcesandEights
03-Jan-2012, 06:48 PM

Don't let Bass give you a hard time, Mike. You were the shit in T2, btw! :p

http://www.myextralife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/t2_mq_437.jpg

Mike70
03-Jan-2012, 08:58 PM
Don't let Bass give you a hard time, Mike. You were the shit in T2, btw! :p

http://www.myextralife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/t2_mq_437.jpg

i fart in all your general directions. :lol:

thanks aces for recognizing me as Pedestrian #5 in T2. i really think that's my most moving performance.

weird thing is: most people think that i am funny as all hell and many, many times in life people have told me that i should write comedy.
'tis almost like some weird curse from greek tragedy - i find very little funny but people find a lot of things i say hilarious.

-- -------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

first one with a lamp shade.

EvilNed
04-Jan-2012, 11:30 AM
We'll probably see it.

Cheech and Chong suck my ass. Not saying these guys don't, but damn that's some incoherent and boring comedy.

bassman
30-Jan-2012, 01:30 PM
Finally saw this. More enjoyable than the second, but nothing really new. A few good laughs and it kept my attention for 90 minutes. Thomas Lennon(Reno 911), his baby, and Neil Patrick Harris were probably the best parts. It's very funny how they treated NPH's sexual preference in this film since he became openly gay in reality. I also wish I had seen this in theater because they really take the gag of 3D and run with it.

I would say give it a watch if you can. Don't pay for it or go out of your way, but it's a decent way to waste some time and have some giggles. 6/10

rongravy
30-Jan-2012, 10:44 PM
Cheech and Chong suck my ass. Not saying these guys don't, but damn that's some incoherent and boring comedy.
:rolleyes:
Ehhhhhhh, when my buddies and I used to sit around and watch them in the 80's, we laughed our asses off everytime. Time to agree to disagree yet again.
I even liked The Corsican Brothers.

I'm guessing you're not a stoner? Heck, my dear old pappy even liked their movies, and he's never touched the stuff. Guess we're just incoherent and boring old farts...
How old are you, by the way?