PDA

View Full Version : need help with revenge

acealive1
12-Aug-2011, 03:47 AM
ok so long story short, a lil over a year ago i had a horrible room mate who decided to become a junkie and do the whole fall behind on rent thing. so now he's moved out of state but continues to find ways to go through people to be a complete dick to try and rub it in that he took advantage of me rent wise.

so what im asking is if ANYONE on here knows how to cause a little mayhem online? i'd greatly appreciate any help i can get. it'd be the nail in the coffin for this guy.

also, he's in debt collection hell. any way i can get them to pursue charges by telling them where he is?

ProfessorChaos
12-Aug-2011, 04:16 AM
don't bother. doesn't sound like it's worth your time. be the better man and cut ties, you win.

Danny
12-Aug-2011, 04:31 AM
karma is a bitch and it will bite him on the ass eventually. building up more and more hate from others works that way eventually. work for revenge you work to make enemies for yourself just as easily. vindictive revenge only gets you one thing: at least one person hating you more and wanting to get you back even worse, if not more people. Start down that road and it constantly escalates and never stops.

Mr. Clean
12-Aug-2011, 04:33 AM
Just shit in his hat when you get a chance....

acealive1
12-Aug-2011, 09:49 AM
karma is a bitch and it will bite him on the ass eventually. building up more and more hate from others works that way eventually. work for revenge you work to make enemies for yourself just as easily. vindictive revenge only gets you one thing: at least one person hating you more and wanting to get you back even worse, if not more people. Start down that road and it constantly escalates and never stops.

point taken,bro.

bassman
12-Aug-2011, 12:31 PM
don't bother. doesn't sound like it's worth your time. be the better man and cut ties, you win.

^ This. Just let it go.

rongravy
12-Aug-2011, 01:43 PM
Yeah, sounds like he's still renting space in your head. I'd evict him immediately. But if you ever see him again...
Punch his lights out.

LouCipherr
12-Aug-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeah, sounds like he's still renting space in your head. I'd evict him immediately. But if you ever see him again...
Punch his lights out.

^ What he said.

rongravy
12-Aug-2011, 02:17 PM
^ What he said.
See? I knew all those A.A. meetings would come in handy somewhere...
:elol:
Now, if I could just get back on speaking terms with my liver...

MikePizzoff
12-Aug-2011, 03:19 PM
Everyone has valid points. Just be glad he's not still living at your place.

AcesandEights
12-Aug-2011, 03:32 PM
There's actually lots of legal ways to get even with people, some of them quite diabolical, but the best way is to leave this waste in your rearview mirror and get on with living well.

Clinging to the remainder of people who have caused you problems will just continue to give you reasons to look back instead of looking forward and they will ultimately become the hobgoblins you (generic you) use to blame your problems on, rather than moving forward.

I sympathize, though.

acealive1
12-Aug-2011, 06:03 PM
There's actually lots of legal ways to get even with people, some of them quite diabolical, but the best way is to leave this waste in your rearview mirror and get on with living well.

Clinging to the remainder of people who have caused you problems will just continue to give you reasons to look back instead of looking forward and they will ultimately become the hobgoblins you (generic you) use to blame your problems on, rather than moving forward.

I sympathize, though.

agreed, i've let it go long ago but some people dont know when to leave well enough alone. ya know?

AcesandEights
12-Aug-2011, 06:51 PM
agreed, i've let it go long ago but some people dont know when to leave well enough alone. ya know?

Yeah, I've been there and this guy sounds like a good example of that type of douche bag.

LouCipherr
12-Aug-2011, 07:01 PM
I shouldn't encourage this type of thing, but...

y'know, you could always take about 100 of those magazine subscription cards out of magazines, check "Bill me" and have them sent under his name to his current address.

Is that wrong? :shifty:

:lol:

slickwilly13
12-Aug-2011, 08:35 PM
I shouldn't encourage this type of thing, but...

y'know, you could always take about 100 of those magazine subscription cards out of magazines, check "Bill me" and have them sent under his name to his current address.

Is that wrong? :shifty:

:lol:

No, you're right. Ace, if you cross paths with this guy, then should stomp a hole in his ass. You have tried to be the better man and drop it, but this guy continues to run his mouth. I have been in similar situations where people continued to shoot their mouths off and I had to take matters in my own hands. But it shut them up and I have yet to hear any more trash talk from them. I am not advising you to put him in ICU, but sometimes you have to take care of business, if you know what I mean. If you do not want to get physical about this, then get back at him some other way.

Yojimbo
12-Aug-2011, 08:57 PM
Ace, the best revenge is to live well and be happy. Forget about this dude - he sounds like a chump and is not worth wasting your time with. I would avoid stomping on him too since it's not worth spending time in lock-up for this fool.

I know it is tough to let stuff like this go, especially since he is shooting off his mouth. But he's a junkie and folks don't really put much stock into what a junkie says anyways. If he is stupid enough to pull junk like this on you, then he will piss off someone else within a very short period of time and junkies who create enemies out of their friends do not have a very long shelf life.

Not worth your time or effort brother! Let it go and get on with your own stuff.

acealive1
12-Aug-2011, 10:56 PM
Ace, the best revenge is to live well and be happy. Forget about this dude - he sounds like a chump and is not worth wasting your time with. I would avoid stomping on him too since it's not worth spending time in lock-up for this fool.

I know it is tough to let stuff like this go, especially since he is shooting off his mouth. But he's a junkie and folks don't really put much stock into what a junkie says anyways. If he is stupid enough to pull junk like this on you, then he will piss off someone else within a very short period of time and junkies who create enemies out of their friends do not have a very long shelf life.

Not worth your time or effort brother! Let it go and get on with your own stuff.

we need a like or thumbs up feature. thanks guys.