PDA

View Full Version : My 30 Minutes or Less Review.

rongravy
13-Aug-2011, 03:44 AM
For the life of me, I thought there was a thread for this movie, but I can't find it. If there is, please merge it if you want.
I went to see this tonight. And I wasn't even baked, so I went into it with a clear head. I was probably even a bit cranky. I still snuck some jalapeno and cheddar brats in with me.
It was full when I got there, so I ended up in the second row. They showed some new Brad Pitt baseball suck movie and the new Para-anal Craptivity 3 one.
That was about the only suck of the evening. The movie was great. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to see it, but everybody was rolling in the aisles all the way through. Aziz was hysterical, and he was constantly rattling off one liners. Throw Nick Swardson and Danny McBride in the mix and you've got instant comedy gold. There really was never a dull moment in the movie, a pretty all star cast, if you ask me. Even Fred Ward got a few licks in there, and Michael Pena, too. I'm not going to ruin it and tell you whether or not he got out of the vest, but yeahhhhh...
It's worth seeing.
And the chick playing Aziz's twin sister is superfoin. Dayumn. Sexy like a chocolate strawberry!!!

blind2d
13-Aug-2011, 08:45 PM
What movie is this?

rongravy
14-Aug-2011, 04:27 AM
Um................
30 minutes or less?
It was good, go see it.

acealive1
14-Aug-2011, 02:17 PM
superfoin? heheheeh. very nice!!