PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Megamercial

bassman
18-Aug-2011, 09:41 PM
This is an advertisement for DC shoes and their World Rally driver Ken Block. Among other things. Anyway, he zooms around the famous Universal backlot showing off some pretty awesome driving skills. It's a fun watch for the driving and also if you're a movie fan.

btViXvIDsi0

JDFP
18-Aug-2011, 10:40 PM
That car is ugly as hell. I don't see how people can stand little cars like that, yuck. Plus it sounds like a 4-cylinder engine.

Give me my C5 Corvette any day of the week. Her name is Eden and she's the second most important woman in my life after my grandma.

That video was cool as hell though. The production cost on it was probably higher than most independent films I dig.

j.p.

blind2d
18-Aug-2011, 10:53 PM
...Which is why I still dislike DC Shoes. Gimme my 88s any day of the week!
What? 88 went under years ago? Like I care!

bassman
20-Aug-2011, 07:28 PM
That car is ugly as hell. I don't see how people can stand little cars like that, yuck. Plus it sounds like a 4-cylinder engine.

Give me my C5 Corvette any day of the week. Her name is Eden and she's the second most important woman in my life after my grandma.

I agree with you, but I think they both have their place. Muscle cars and high tech rally. It may not sound as cool, but it's a fast little beast. Plus the dude driving it is great...