PDA

View Full Version : Just how fanboy are you?

Danny
03-Sep-2011, 07:18 PM
Pop quiz:
You hear two young kids talking about zombies. one says "regular zombies suck. mummies are the best zombies". What is your first thought? and how many of you would proceed to make an ass of yourself in some way? :lol:

Sammich
03-Sep-2011, 07:50 PM
"Both of you will be among the first to be devoured by REAL zombies when the apocalypse begins."

rongravy
03-Sep-2011, 09:24 PM
Pop quiz:
You hear two young kids talking about zombies. one says "regular zombies suck. mummies are the best zombies". What is your first thought? and how many of you would proceed to make an ass of yourself in some way? :lol:
My first thought is that anything I say will probably fall on deaf ears. I would probably say something like, "Well, the Bubba Ho Tep mummy was good, but zombies are the shizznad. Check out some Day of the Dizzead and tell me I'm wrizzong, wikki-wikki-scratch, yo."
You just gotta speak their language...

SymphonicX
04-Sep-2011, 09:05 AM
Who's kids are they?

Neil
04-Sep-2011, 09:08 AM
my first thought is that anything i say will probably fall on deaf ears. I would probably say something like, "well, the bubba ho tep mummy was good, but zombies are the shizznad. Check out some day of the dizzead and tell me i'm wrizzong, wikki-wikki-scratch, yo."
you just gotta speak their language...
lol! :)

Yojimbo
04-Sep-2011, 04:46 PM
My first thought is that anything I say will probably fall on deaf ears. I would probably say something like, "Well, the Bubba Ho Tep mummy was good, but zombies are the shizznad. Check out some Day of the Dizzead and tell me I'm wrizzong, wikki-wikki-scratch, yo."
You just gotta speak their language...

Totally awesome!! I may steal that for a new signature.

rongravy
04-Sep-2011, 10:39 PM
I have 2 teenage kids. Everything I do, or say, is a source of constant embarrassment to them. Personally, I revel in this. Another reason why I walk around in my underwear in the house...
Though I'd bet I'd be the first person they'd come running to in the event of a zombie apocalypse...

Mr.G
04-Sep-2011, 11:51 PM
Another reason why I walk around in my underwear in the house...

Ah, that brings back memories of good old dad, may he rest in peace. Nothing quite like seeing a grown man flip flopping back and forth to and from the bathroom or to grab another cigarette and then back to bed.

blind2d
05-Sep-2011, 01:48 AM
I'd be like, "Mummies? What are you talking about? The Brendan Fraser movies or the original from the 30's or what?"
Then they'd look at me funny, and I'd friggin' skateboard!
Shut up and skate.
Organs... so many... - Pinkamina Diane Pie