PDA

View Full Version : Bedfordshire gypos discovered to have human slaves, local cops get help from noone

Danny
12-Sep-2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-14878624

"Fifteen men suspected of being kept as "slaves" at a travellers' site in Bedfordshire are still being treated for malnutrition and medical problems.

Some of the 24 people found in squalid caravans and sheds were covered in excrement, police said.

Police believe they had been approached at benefits offices, job centres and soup kitchens and were allegedly offered work at £80 per day, but when they arrived at the site they received no money.

It is suspected some had been there for as long as 15 years.

Their heads were shaved and they were given little or no food, and they were allegedly threatened if they tried to leave."

WHAT. IN. THE. F*CK. :eek:

F*cking slaves?!? slaves?!? jesus christ...

Thats some 18th century "them travellers gon' steal yer kids away in the night to work for em" type shit.

I mean good lord, now you know i've seen what gypos can do with there "f*ck the laws of the country, we just want to squat on land till it becomes landfill then move on" attitude with the gypo fighting dog attack my family went through the other month- and i know there are proper gypsies who aint like that- but these gypos who are just inbred white trash who dont want to live in the civilised world- just steal from it are a bloody cancer on this country. Even so i never expected anything like this.

Neil
13-Sep-2011, 02:49 PM
Absolutely bizarre story this isn't it!

shootemindehead
13-Sep-2011, 02:58 PM
Wtf? ? ? ?

AcesandEights
13-Sep-2011, 03:41 PM
They must be banished across the Narrow Sea or face a headman's axe, I say!

kidgloves
13-Sep-2011, 03:52 PM
Jeeeeeeeeeeez. Thats quite near me.What a bizarre story

Danny
13-Sep-2011, 04:01 PM
Jeeeeeeeeeeez. Thats quite near me.What a bizarre story

keep the younglings inside fore you hear the carnivale music, them gobblers have ridden into town lookin fer fresh meat...

Mike70
13-Sep-2011, 05:00 PM
It is suspected some had been there for as long as 15 years.

holy shite! 15 fucking years. wow. think about that for a second.

it is too bad that people can no longer be whipped through the streets or made to run a gauntlet because no jail sentence can equate to the crime of robbing someone of 15 years of their life by holding them as a slave.