PDA

View Full Version : Rec 3 Teaser

kidgloves
16-Sep-2011, 06:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FymIOL9w1NQ&feature=player_embedded

rongravy
16-Sep-2011, 06:26 PM
Cool. I skipped REC 1 because I heard Quarantine is exactly the same movie, but REC 2 is the next dvd coming from Netflix. Trailer looks good for this.

MinionZombie
16-Sep-2011, 07:19 PM
Cool. I skipped REC 1 because I heard Quarantine is exactly the same movie, but REC 2 is the next dvd coming from Netflix. Trailer looks good for this.

You should check out REC, even though Quarantine was essentially a direct copy (but in English) of it ... mind you, Jennifer Carpenter was amazing in the lead. I've rarely seen an actress work herself up into such dizzying fits of terror - impressive.

REC 2 is well worth seeing - however there is one section in the second half just after the mid-portion of the movie, featuring a bunch of kids, and it's TERRIBLE ... that section was SO FUCKING ANNOYING that I was screaming at the screen to stop the idiocy. It was incredible how a pretty darn good follow-up could so get so shit so suddenly ... but fortunately that portion doesn't last too long and it gets back on track, but be mindful of that in advance anyway.

As for that teaser - meh - I don't know. Is it really necessary to have a third one? It'll no doubt have some pretty cool sequences in it, but I felt that REC 2 kind of was a good place to leave it ... or is it just me?

shootemindehead
16-Sep-2011, 09:10 PM
Overall I thought REC 2 was stupid and took the story in a direction it should not have gone.

REC, however, was an excellent film.

krisvds
17-Sep-2011, 09:48 AM
Hmmmm. So it has 'genesis' in the title. Does this mean it's a prequel? Would be a pity. After that last one I was hoping for these ghouls to take over Barcelona or whatever. Not another confined space.