PDA

View Full Version : 28 Days Later Screenplay: HELP!

Tube_Disaster
26-Jun-2006, 06:37 PM
Well Im back, and better than ever. Wow a whole new different forum, I really have been gone a long time. Well more about my personal life later...

Im looking for an ONLINE script of the film 28 Days Later, and if that cannot be obtained I would like just the intro to the film in script format. If someone actually owns a hard copy of the script they would be nice enough to scan the first few pages and send them to me in an email.

The part im really looking for is directly after the intro, from where Jim wakes up until his first escape from the "zombies"

thanks. T_D

panic
26-Jun-2006, 07:35 PM
This might be on the DVD. Anyone know? I remember a bunch of storyboards and alternate endings and so forth...

Tube_Disaster
26-Jun-2006, 08:21 PM
This might be on the DVD. Anyone know? I remember a bunch of storyboards and alternate endings and so forth...

it's not, unfortunately. That would make an awesome feature.

Deadman_Deluxe
26-Jun-2006, 11:47 PM
I have the script/book ... came with a 28 DAYS LATER promo pack along with the usual t shirt/press blurb/making of dvd/stickers/matchbook/unicycle/waterbed etc etc

Never read it though ...

Tube_Disaster
27-Jun-2006, 12:38 AM
I have the script/book ... came with a 28 DAYS LATER promo pack along with the usual t shirt/press blurb/making of dvd/stickers/matchbook/unicycle/waterbed etc etc

Never read it though ...

would you be willing to scan the pages ive requested and email them to me?

flesheater_73@yahoo.com

Danny
27-Jun-2006, 05:10 AM
http://www.simplyscripts.com/full_movie.html if it aint on here its really ,really hard to find:D .

its a decent site for a fair few scripts.

AcesandEights
28-Jun-2006, 12:12 AM
Sweet scripts archive! Thank you, Hellsing.

Danny
28-Jun-2006, 11:58 PM
no prob ,read the land script on there and it appears romero did plan to sell out and add zombie rats in the flick too.:D